Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
benny-hill-complete-and-unadulterated-the-naughty-early-years-set-two-1972-1974-20050311050759204.jpg

All I can hear is that bloody Benny Hill music now..

**get's up and goes into fast forward, bumping into things, blinking madly, buzzing around the room..**

**Music stops**

Phew! Thanks Kihira, I needed that. Was kinda fun actually.. :giggle:

Am I allowed to post this here?

SHITFACED SHAKES - Home

Shakespeare is performed with at least one drunk cast member. The audience can drink too.

One of my professors told the class to go see this - he said it's playing in a town nearby. It's based in the UK and they did a US performance but it ended May 1st :( I don't think my professor realized the date. I definitely would have gone (not alone though).

Argentum

There's always got to be that one person who's the equivalent of a rich kid who skipped lunch once complaining to a crowd of people who can't afford so much as seconds, eh?

PugofCrydee

Rules, rules, rules
Not for me
Ya f*ckin' fool
Open your mouth
Just one more time
And my foot's goin' down

In one ear
Out the other
A waste of time
Don't even bother
I hate being here

I hate people that make you feel small
I hate having my back against the wall
You know, I hate being talked down to

I hate your rules
I hate 'em all
Hate being marked to take the fall

Planet's not big enough for me and you
But most of all
I hate you...

PugofCrydee

I just went outside to take some rubbish out to the bin, it's night, the sky is so clear..
I looked up at the stars as I often do and just felt.. so alone.. I felt like I don't belong here. I wished a meteor would come flying down and wipe my existence from this earth..

I'm going to China for a month in September, just to have a look around. There's a show on the Great Wall of China on in a minute so I'll watch it. I should be excited, but I'm struggling just to find the will to breath. I'm such a waste of space.

Maybe TMI but a few people I know are convinced I am bisexual, and I really don't think so. It's not that I'd have a problem with it or have trouble admitting it - not at all - but I have never wanted to date a woman or anything else. It's just that I find certain things appealing that supposedly straight women don't. But I think they're being too narrow in their conception of sexuality because I think it's more fluid than that - especially for females - and while maybe they can't relate, I'm sure I'm not the only straight woman to feel this way.

But hey you never know. I'd never actually found myself genuinely questioning this before, and it makes me feel like maybe others know better than I do. But I doubt that's true.

Last edited:

anomicdeer

Had a great weekend except I'm still worried about the incident from Thursday. I'm so worried. Plus no babysitter on the 20th. Don't know what to do.

anomicdeer

please, Sebastian don't let my LP get taken away. Please don't let them make me go to a DIP again. I have just a few months left! Please! Just a few months left!

It's been muggy and hot on and off lately and it's only early May. It's 85 F!!! I hope that doesn't mean it's going to be a brutal summer. Even if it is, though, I still prefer it over cold weather and snow. I don't think I can make it through another New England winter :crying: I literally dread the thought of it

Edit: 88 F now :eek:

Last edited:

Ithior

Thinking about going to this dinner with people who also like anime. I don't know any of them, but they're all in this group that was created a couple of months ago. It's a city-specific group since there aren't any anime-related groups here. Anyway, the dinner is next week but if I want to go I have to say it today so they can make the reservation.

I'm getting cold feet though, I want to go but I'm afraid it'll be terrible. I haven't been around people with the same interests as me since I was 11, I don't know how I will act around them. I will also have to sort of lie to my mum, she'll ask me where I'm going and I'll tell her I'm having dinner with some university friends. No one knows I like anime and if I told anyone I'd be seen as the manchild who likes to watch children cartoons.

I know watching children cartoons is fine, but that's only if you're socially successful and a good looking guy or girl. Besides, I have this old classmate who everyone knows watches anime, and all of my friends make fun of her. I mean, she does exaggerates with the whole cosplay and "kawaii xD" stuff but if I tell people I like anime, I'll be associated to people like her.

Ithior

Is it weird that the person I look up to is just a year older than me? I never had any sort of role model until just a year ago either.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Is it weird that the person I look up to is just a year older than me? I never had any sort of role model until just a year ago either.

No positive role models in your life whatsoever..? Sorry if I'm being nosy askin' that question.

Also I don't see anything weird about looking up to a person who's just a year older - why would it be? As long as they're being a good influence on you.

Ithior

No positive role models in your life whatsoever..? Sorry if I'm being nosy askin' that question.

Also I don't see anything weird about looking up to a person who's just a year older - why would it be? As long as they're being a good influence on you.

It's not like everyone was a bad influence, but it seemed normal for people to want to be like someone, be it their parents, an actor, an athlete, and so on. But I never really had that sort of figure. I never wanted to be like anyone else, I think it might have been because their values were never like mine.

I have my own set of values, but I don't actively act on them. I mean, I'll follow them if the situation calls for it, but it's more like a reaction instead of an action of my initiative. I'm not sure if that's clear. Anyway, this new role model of mine seems to share all of those values of mine and actively acts on them, instead of being passive like I am.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It's not like everyone was a bad influence, but it seemed normal for people to want to be like someone, be it their parents, an actor, an athlete, and so on. But I never really had that sort of figure. I never wanted to be like anyone else, I think it might have been because their values were never like mine.

Oh, I get where yer comin' from and can definitely relate to not having a figure I'd like to emulate. Though, havin' said that...

I have my own set of values, but I don't actively act on them. I mean, I'll follow them if the situation calls for it, but it's more like a reaction instead of an action of my initiative. I'm not sure if that's clear. Anyway, this new role model of mine seems to share all of those values of mine and actively acts on them, instead of being passive like I am.

I'm the same when it comes to values and not acting on them. But it's great you've found someone who has similar values and isn't passive. :thumbup:

PugofCrydee

Totally agree with you mate. :thumbup: