Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, ma hospital appointment went better than expected.

Completely knackered, though. Also, ah woke up so am no' in such fine fettle. :veryangry:

And ah really need tae lose weight... cuz am a fat bastart. :bigsmile:

Ithior

Just a few more days to know if I got into the master's degree I applied for. I think there aren't many people applying for it so I should be fine. If I don't enter in the first stage, people that got in might choose to do a different degree instead and as such I could take their place, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

My god, I can't believe it. Has this really happened? I'm in a happy shock. The paper I was 100% absolutely positively beyond a doubt convinced would be far less than an A was............

...........an A. I got an A. I stayed up all night, well over 12 hours straight, panicked and miserable and embarrassed it was such poor quality, and I braced myself for a C or D, and instead I get my professor praising my critical writing style :eek: Blown. Away. I don't feel I deserve it at all. I was so exhausted and I barely remember what I even wrote.

And he's a demanding professor! Someone pinch me. Must've been someone else's paper. Can I cry? Okay I'll stop now it's probably annoying :D

Last edited:

anomicdeer

Don't just ignore me again because you're so busy. Can you just give me an update of what's going on instead of ignoring me? Please?

S_Spartan

Don't just ignore me again because you're so busy. Can you just give me an update of what's going on instead of ignoring me? Please?

Well OK, I had pancakes and scrambled eggs for dinner and it's been unseasonably warm here, wait, what? hehehe:bigsmile:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
WTH?... Gawd some ads are just so stupid...

"Did you just get dumped?
Don't beg or cry! Use this proven trick to get them back - for good".

I mean.. seriously?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

Sorry anomicdeer.. I'm just sitting down after getting home from work, about to eat dinner.

Consider yourself updated ;)

anomicdeer

Ugh! She gets on my nerves. I swear this is why O usually just avoid her period.

Like I'm seriously shaking right now shes pissing me off..

Last edited:

Ithior

Thinking about going to this dinner with people who also like anime. I don't know any of them, but they're all in this group that was created a couple of months ago. It's a city-specific group since there aren't any anime-related groups here. Anyway, the dinner is next week but if I want to go I have to say it today so they can make the reservation.

I'm getting cold feet though, I want to go but I'm afraid it'll be terrible. I haven't been around people with the same interests as me since I was 11, I don't know how I will act around them. I will also have to sort of lie to my mum, she'll ask me where I'm going and I'll tell her I'm having dinner with some university friends. No one knows I like anime and if I told anyone I'd be seen as the manchild who likes to watch children cartoons.

I know watching children cartoons is fine, but that's only if you're socially successful and a good looking guy or girl. Besides, I have this old classmate who everyone knows watches anime, and all of my friends make fun of her. I mean, she does exaggerates with the whole cosplay and "kawaii xD" stuff but if I tell people I like anime, I'll be associated to people like her.

Mustered up the courage to send a message to the guys organising the dinner that I wanted to go, and also told my mum I might have a dinner this Saturday. However, the dinner ended up being cancelled because there weren't many people going (less than 5, I think we were 4). Sucks, because I actually wanted something with few people. Oh well, at least I tried.

Ithior

Mustered up the courage to send a message to the guys organising the dinner that I wanted to go, and also told my mum I might have a dinner this Saturday. However, the dinner ended up being cancelled because there weren't many people going (less than 5, I think we were 4). Sucks, because I actually wanted something with few people. Oh well, at least I tried.

I wanted to get my hair cut before the day of that dinner. My dad usually takes me to the barber shop. Is it a coincidence that my dad cancelled our appointment a few hours before the dinner was cancelled? Now I don't really need to cut my hair before Saturday, it can wait a few more days.

Funny thing is, this sort of coincidence happens to me all the time.

I'm procrastinating :crying:

Two of my sisters pronounce "horrible" as "hoarible" and "horror" as "hoarer" and I say "hawrible" and "hawrer" and they think I'm weird for it. How did this happen? We did grow up together o_O

One of those sisters says "berries" as "bearies." Strange.