Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Why does weird sh!t like this happen?.. and why is it so damn amusing..

Today I was at work, I had an upset tummy all day. I went into the room where we all go to have a break when the time comes. I was 5 minutes early, I thought 'I've got to fart.. should have time for it to clear before the others come in..'

So I let one rip. It was.. not nice.. lol. smelt gross.

Then the door opens, In comes a workmate (who happens to be a bit of a wanker) 'oh no!' I thought..

He says 'phwoar.. smells alright in here!'

I kid you not.. I think he thought he could smell food or something. I couldn't stop laughing whenever I thought of it the rest of the day.. I'm laughing now..

Why does this stuff happen? :lol:

I spent most of yesterday afternoon watching the first season of that new Sonic cartoon, and was surprised to find that it's actually pretty good. It's uneventful, only ten minutes per episode/skit, it's animated a little cheaply, it reuses assets like you wouldn't believe, and is filled to the brim with cartoon tropes, but not awful.

Which is, like, the opposite of what you expect of anything modern Sonic the Hedgehog related. It's not redemption by any means, but good for them.

Last edited:

Ithior

This week isn't going well at all. First the dinner where I was finally going to meet people with the same hobbies was cancelled after I mustered up the courage to tell them I was going. I was going to get my hair cut because it is getting hard to style, but those plans were cancelled too.

I haven't been able to wake up early enough to get all the studying done in the morning.

Today I will have to sleep 3 hours less than I would like because tomorrow I have to take a cab with my grandma to my uncle's house so my grandma can say goodbye to my other uncles that are leaving tomorrow (even though we were with them today). I will basically have to be like a nurse to my grandma, which I really despise doing. I feel nauseous at the thought of physical contact with her. This "little" trip will force me to skip my gym day in order to keep my studies on track.

One of my gym gloves got completely destroyed in the washing machine, so I have to waste another 2 hours to go buy a new pair.

And a lot of other little things happened, like waking up in the middle of the night after hearing someone scream for some seconds. Couldn't fall asleep for a while because I didn't know if it was a dream or not, but it was indeed a dream.
I'm not liking all this, specially since the results of my university application come out this Friday. It's highly unlikely that I don't make it, but with the way this week is going I don't know what to expect.

Argentum

Wow, thanks, that's so nice of you to let me, the customer, know that my order is being returned to sender due to an apparent problem with delivery and my time waiting is being wasted.

Oh wait, you didn't.

See if I do business with you again. Send my money back while you're sending my package back to the sellers so that I can just go to Amazon.

Ithior

This week isn't going well at all. First the dinner where I was finally going to meet people with the same hobbies was cancelled after I mustered up the courage to tell them I was going. I was going to get my hair cut because it is getting hard to style, but those plans were cancelled too.

I haven't been able to wake up early enough to get all the studying done in the morning.

Today I will have to sleep 3 hours less than I would like because tomorrow I have to take a cab with my grandma to my uncle's house so my grandma can say goodbye to my other uncles that are leaving tomorrow (even though we were with them today). I will basically have to be like a nurse to my grandma, which I really despise doing. I feel nauseous at the thought of physical contact with her. This "little" trip will force me to skip my gym day in order to keep my studies on track.

One of my gym gloves got completely destroyed in the washing machine, so I have to waste another 2 hours to go buy a new pair.

And a lot of other little things happened, like waking up in the middle of the night after hearing someone scream for some seconds. Couldn't fall asleep for a while because I didn't know if it was a dream or not, but it was indeed a dream.
I'm not liking all this, specially since the results of my university application come out this Friday. It's highly unlikely that I don't make it, but with the way this week is going I don't know what to expect.

Adding more things: some chocolate milk fell on my favourite slippers. I gave it to my mum so she'd wash them in the washing machine. The house maid threw them out.
I was short on time yesterday and my computer decided to freeze and take 10 minutes to turn back on, even though it normally only takes a minute to turn on.

anomicdeer

So yesterday one of the managers made me clock out early. Only 44 minutes after my shift started.

I already had a problem (in my head) with the manager from the beginning. She always give me the stink eye, turning up her nose whenever I come to her about anything. I keep a smile on my face and don't make it a big deal.

I finally got a better job offer and I went to the manager about how to go on about my two week notice. She just looked at me with a stupid look on my face and asked why I'm telling her and to go to the other manager (general manager). I figured I could just tell ANY of the managers since they all act like they own everyone.

Well of course my next work day she tries to avoid me and continue to have an attitude. I had no help up front and there were only two customers in the store at that time. There is only a certain distance I'm allowed to go when watching the front and when someone wanted to see the ferrets I went to help them WHILE looking for the aquatic spe******t, dog trainer, and manager on duty. I couldn't find them anywhere. I was still able to see the front from where I was so I kept an eye out (like any other employee does, right?). No more than 5 minutes that I was looking for someone I finally found the manager and asked for help but instead of helping me, she decided to argue why I cross my perimeter and made me clock out right away.

I think she exaggerated and because she knows I'm quitting and shows favoritism to other employees, this happened. The main reason though of course was that there were no walkie-talkies up front and no other employees I can reach to ask for help. I have no explanation for that issue, since I'm not the one responsible for that kind of thing.

I called the company's hotline and reported her (hopefully) and I go back in today so hopefully the GM is there. I just don't know how to approach her and tell her what happened. I may not. I'll just be sure that there are phones/walkie-talkies up front so I don't have to go out of my way again to help a customer.

Ithior

Looks like my bad week is ending earlier. The slippers I thought had disappeared magically appeared when I got home. All the things I couldn't get my head around in the course I'm doing have been considered as "wrong" by the staff and I can finally stop worrying about it. I can get my much needed haircut tomorrow. The letter to go get my new ID arrived today, which is good since my current one expires next Wednesday.
Finally things are starting to go my way.