Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Steiner

Seeing all the old people from school on facebook. Put my real picture up and my name and went and added some old friends. What a trip.

Ithior

When I was a kid I drew all these Medabots I created, which are around 60. Since I don't really know what to draw from imagination and I need to practise a lot, I thought I'd get those 60 drawings and re-draw them. Since these drawings are very simple, I will have to use my imagination to depict them more realistically.

When I was a kid I drew all these Medabots I created, which are around 60. Since I don't really know what to draw from imagination and I need to practise a lot, I thought I'd get those 60 drawings and re-draw them. Since these drawings are very simple, I will have to use my imagination to depict them more realistically.

You could turn that into a really cool ''Then and Now'' gallery if you wanted. It'd be quite interesting.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
The guys who broke my window were supposed to be here at 8:30 to fix it. They were late and I'm glad. I gave them fifteen minutes and left a note saying I had to run, and to just leave the key under the mat when they're finished. They're doing it on-site, so they don't have to take it anywhere or anything.

I suppose most people would stick around while someone replaced a window on their car, but I was going nuts with anxiety at the prospect. I wrote the note and left it under my windshield wiper, went back out and removed it, told myself I was just going to man-up and try to make small talk while they fixed it, stood looking out my window while I worried some more, and then finally just decided to leave the note on the front stoop with the key folded underneath it, and hide-out while they did what they had to do.

It'll be just my luck that I misunderstood the guy, and that he needs to take my car somewhere, and this simple little mundane transaction will turn into a giant, stinking, mess.

I'm sitting upstairs with my phone sitting face-down on silent, if they call me I don't even want to know. I'm not even going to look at it until noon.

What an existence. :applause:

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
The guys who broke my window were supposed to be here at 8:30 to fix it. They were late and I'm glad. I gave them fifteen minutes and left a note saying I had to run, and to just leave the key under the mat when they're finished. They're doing it on-site, so they don't have to take it anywhere or anything.

I suppose most people would stick around while someone replaced a window on their car, but I was going nuts with anxiety at the prospect. I wrote the note and left it under my windshield wiper, went back out and removed it, told myself I was just going to man-up and try to make small talk while they fixed it, stood looking out my window while I worried some more, and then finally just decided to leave the note on the front stoop with the key folded underneath it, and hide-out while they did what they had to do.

It'll be just my luck that I misunderstood the guy, and that he needs to take my car somewhere, and this simple little mundane transaction will turn into a giant, stinking, mess.

I'm sitting upstairs with my phone sitting face-down on silent, if they call me I don't even want to know. I'm not even going to look at it until noon.

What an existence. :applause:

They came over, fixed my window and bounced without even touching my note or the key. I guess me being there was never an issue in the first place.

So happy...

6f6d4ff144a15f09ebfed6a3f36cf0df.jpg

Last edited:

AlienGeranium

Disappointing, there is a limit to the number of thanks you can give a day. I imagine it is in place so the system is not abused, but I'm more of a person who want to spread as much love out there I can instead of having to limit it to a few people a day. I suppose there are other ways, but they mostly involve words, and I'm not always good with the words. Half the time when I log in I don't even post and just read threads.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
walked out into the back yard and immediately got stung by a wasp....The universe hates me, I ****ing swear. -_-

Hey you should be more appreciative..

Out of the 7 billion people on the earth, that wasp chose to sting you.

No one else. Just you.

You gotta look at things with a more 'glass half full' mindset.. :giggle::bigsmile: