Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Kiwong

Anger has been a big part of my problem relating to the world, and that is as much my attitude as much as anxiety. So many outbursts, very few of them rational, I realise I have been in a bad place this last few years. If only I had reacted differently, the world may have opened up for me, not remained closed.

^ I have emergency happy-go-lucky cartoons on the ready each week. It soothes the trauma. :X

Haha, not a bad idea, seeing as my family always wants me to watch it with them. I mean I get it, it's a vicious, no-mercy world and blah blah blah, but does there have to be at least one gut-wrenchingly horrible event every episode? I look away during torture scenes in movies, no thank you :/

Why does freezer ice have an... icy smell? Is there some kind of chemical coolant or something?

...too lazy to Google, but not to post here. hmm

Ithior

I'm way too tired today, I still need to study quite a bit but I just feel like I'm about to fall asleep.

AtTheGates

Banned
trying to figure out how to worm my way of paying a $20 fee just to cancel my amazon prime membership...I mean really, this is some serious bullshit.

trying to figure out how to worm my way of paying a $20 fee just to cancel my amazon prime membership...I mean really, this is some serious bullshit.

You should just call them up and say that you didn't mean to sign up for it. Or that you meant to cancel it before the trial period was over. Just play stupid- that's what I did lol.

Ithior

You should just call them up and say that you didn't mean to sign up for it. Or that you meant to cancel it before the trial period was over. Just play stupid- that's what I did lol.

Is this one of those trials where you have to give your credit card info beforehand? I always avoid those, it's pretty much a scam. They don't need to have my credit card info to give me a free trial. The people who would pay for the membership will do it regardless of whether they're supposed to give their info before or after the trial. The people who just want the trial and leave afterwards are the true targets of this system, as they hope these people will forget about cancelling it (or maybe they aren't even aware they have to cancel it) and will take money from their bank accounts without permission. But since you gave the credit card information in the beginning (and probably consented to the terms of service), it is legal.

Last edited:

AtTheGates

Banned
yeah it was...they charged me for a year right after the free trial was over (without notifying me first) so I had to get them to refund the $99 dollars for yearly and switch me to a $10 monthly payment plan....but now if I end the membership completely they're going to charge about $20 as a cancelation fee...a ****ing cancelation fee?!?! seriously wtf is up with that..

they REALLY do rope you into paying for that bullshit...

Ithior

yeah it was...they charged me for a year right after the free trial was over (without notifying me first) so I had to get them to refund the $99 dollars for yearly and switch me to a $10 monthly payment plan....but now if I end the membership completely they're going to charge about $20 as a cancelation fee...a ****ing cancelation fee?!?! seriously wtf is up with that..

they REALLY do rope you into payment for that bullshit...

I updated my post but only saw yours afterwards. Anyway, what I said is:

They don't need to have my credit card info to give me a free trial. The people who would pay for the membership will do it regardless of whether they're supposed to give their info before or after the trial. The people who just want the trial and leave afterwards are the true targets of this system, as they hope these people will forget about cancelling it (or maybe they aren't even aware they have to cancel it) and will take money from their bank accounts without permission. But since you gave the credit card information in the beginning (and probably consented to the terms of service), it is legal.

Add to that a cancellation fee I was not aware of. This really is a scam.

food times

I ate frozen blueberries for breakfast and lunch today, and I'm going to eat a sweet potato for dinner because there is literally no food here. Guess that means I'll have to go to the grocery store tomorrow :sad:. Such a simple task, yet I still barely have the energy to do it.