Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I just realized the top 3 countries on my travel list are all islands, none of which are tropical. I wasn't thinking of that when I picked them - which happened years apart anyway - so that's interesting.

Last edited:

onehandclapping

I just spent over an hour writing out a reply to a post. then I got a load of feelings about how I didn't want to actually post it and how I might end up scrapping it altogether.
:/

MollyBeGood

Had a really good experience shopping for groceries yesterday. It was 5 pm ish but not too busy, the music was decent from the 80's they had playing.The lady at the check out was super nice and the bill wasn't too bad. Love the ability to go into town now and nobody knows me-that feels amazing. I don't have to make small talk with anyone-yes!!!

Had a really good experience shopping for groceries yesterday. It was 5 pm ish but not too busy, the music was decent from the 80's they had playing.The lady at the check out was super nice and the bill wasn't too bad. Love the ability to go into town now and nobody knows me-that feels amazing. I don't have to make small talk with anyone-yes!!!

I had the nice experience of being served by someone who was their natural self and made a bit of a joke of the transaction instead of the usual "have a nice day" routine

That's quite an achievement given the fact you hate all good music.

You mean a handful of the artists YOU like.

My iPod is a mix of everything from stuff I readily admit is shit to classic rock and pretty good jazz. You're just a shameless hater.

MollyBeGood

If they ban carriage horses in the parks does that mean they will make the amish drive cars instead of using their cart horses? *confused*

I've been to all 3.
You should go.

Jealous. I've never been to any other country. The most intimidating one would be Japan. I wouldn't want to go alone.

I want to go to a Spanish-speaking country as well (probably in So. America) because I took Spanish and it was my major for a while, but I'm honestly not comfortable with the idea of actually using it in conversation. I would be so self-conscious. I never use it when I meet Spanish speakers although I always want to. Which means I'll never improve :p Makes me appreciate how tough it must be for people trying to learn English while surrounded by native speakers; English doesn't even make sense.