Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Man, these days I just feel perpetually depressed and burned out. What sucks more is that I know I could quite easily recover if just got a lengthy break and had a decent living environment.

Right now I'm never able to really recover. Instead I just take a load off and head right back in.

Sometimes I overlook the most obvious things :rolleyes:

I was feeling really tense and anxious over what seemed to be nothing in particular I could think of, so I did some stretches and 90% of the anxiety disappeared. I used to stretch every morning and I found it a relaxing way to start the day, why the hell had I forgotten such a simple thing?

Well yay, good to remember.

Just got home after an all you can eat at Pizza Hut, since it was free I decided to go and there were some students there. I met a friend I knew from school before so I got to talk a while and after that I joined a few other people there, I didn't speak much though because my voice feels so weird and low when I'm in a room full of people talking, but at least I tried.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Just got home after an all you can eat at Pizza Hut, since it was free I decided to go and there were some students there. I met a friend I knew from school before so I got to talk a while and after that I joined a few other people there, I didn't speak much though because my voice feels so weird and low when I'm in a room full of people talking, but at least I tried.

good stuff! making the effort to be around people is half the battle.:thumbup:

Mmmm fried pickles sound good for some reason. Never had em though.

8ecac86f43a1ea8d82d41abc02ffed4c.jpg

Deco

I still get intrigued how farts can get through clothes. I mean, they should dissipate inside clothes and then we shouldn't be able to smell it.

P.S: who do others peoples farts tend to smell worse than ours?