Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Odo

Banned
I think they ask them on purpose to determine character and current state of mind by evaluating to what context the individual in question takes it. They're layman versions of the Rorschach test.

It sounds diabolical to me, but I guess it makes sense.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Haha I just found the notebook where I used to write everything I was planning to say before calling someone on the phone at work, with prepared answers for every possible turn the conversation could take.

Thank god things got a little easier.

MollyBeGood

A mountain lion has been hanging out in our neighborhood and yard at night for the last few weeks. We think she might have babies with her too. Time to call the neighborhood mountain man...guess he has coon hounds he hunts them with. Freaks me a bit thinking about a 100lb lion in the yard.

A mountain lion has been hanging out in our neighborhood and yard at night for the last few weeks. We think she might have babies with her too. Time to call the neighborhood mountain man...guess he has coon hounds he hunts them with. Freaks me a bit thinking about a 100lb lion in the yard.

With time and training it could be the kitty you've always wanted :thumbup:

I'm starting to think that some people literally do not know how to speak at a normal volume, it's like the "normal" on their internal dial is actually several decibels louder than 99% of other people's. Or maybe they're all a little deaf. So, so grating.

And god forbid they get on the phone with someone... then they reach their max - practically shouting - and it goes on for so long...

Or such has been my experience.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

I am starting to really understand how the modern social game is played.

It's all a contest to see who cares less!

Or more accurately, to see who *can* care less.

Of course, I've always known this to be true of people in general but I think that these days it is really THE game that is being played by just about everybody.

The whole idea is to come off as very cool and aloof. To remain mysterious so that people will think that you have unlimited options.

But other people don't care about you anyways because they are playing the same game themselves.

So nobody is really connecting with anybody.

Oh well, I've given up on people and the world anyway...let it all rot!

Deco

I am starting to really understand how the modern social game is played.

It's all a contest to see who cares less!

Or more accurately, to see who *can* care less.

Of course, I've always known this to be true of people in general but I think that these days it is really THE game that is being played by just about everybody.

The whole idea is to come off as very cool and aloof. To remain mysterious so that people will think that you have unlimited options.

But other people don't care about you anyways because they are playing the same game themselves.

So nobody is really connecting with anybody.

Oh well, I've given up on people and the world anyway...let it all rot!

I've reached the same conclusion recently. That's why I have also just quit trying to hang out with my former close friends again. I can sense a narcissistic behaviour that they didn't display a few years ago.

It's almost impossible to keep a conversation with fellow millenials these days. So many bloated egos. Something I witnessed mostly with younger people at work. And they only cared about their own personal schedules, didn't give a **** about the rest of the team.

Last edited:
The girl from Enrique Iglesias's "Bailando" dancing flamenco is freaking mesmerizing :inlove: and not overtly sexual for once. I've never liked his music but that video is hypnotizing.