Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

SoScared

My neighbour is friendly and kind. He is also deluded and as a consequence potentially very toxic. I'm wary now.

anomicdeer

I feel like I'll never get a good career and have the life I want...

Which isn't much. So don't tell me not everyone will be filthy rich. I don't want a mansion, or my own island or those expensive cars.

I just want something simple and that will make me happy. That's what I want.

S_Spartan

Two days of cleaning has made me realize I don't have much patience for objects anymore.

Though if I was a billionaire I would have a huge castle with very little in it. Just large rooms with very little furniture but it would be good furniture.

Or imagine a room with one piece of art hanging and one chair out in the room facing it. Could be one of those giant paintings and a giant chair but nothing else in the room.

Remember that movie Garden State where that dude had that mansion but no furniture and they sat around the fire on the floor?

Ithior

Lately the dog from the neighbours upstairs howls really loud every morning from 8am to noon. Completely ruins my last 3 hours of sleep.

nodejesque

Two days of cleaning has made me realize I don't have much patience for objects anymore.

Though if I was a billionaire I would have a huge castle with very little in it. Just large rooms with very little furniture but it would be good furniture.

Or imagine a room with one piece of art hanging and one chair out in the room facing it. Could be one of those giant paintings and a giant chair but nothing else in the room.

Remember that movie Garden State where that dude had that mansion but no furniture and they sat around the fire on the floor?

I can definitely relate to this. When I first moved out... I had a bunch of stuff. Many art pieces, refurbished furniture, pottery, bookshelves filled with gifts and art.
Most of what I had were things given to me that I loved... Although not cluttered, there was room for nothing more.

Then TWICE they broke in and stole everything I had. The second time they even took all my clothes.

This has now made me a minimalist of sorts. If I don't utilize it, then I give it away. I don't keep things I don't need. My art pieces that are valuable and books that hold great value to me are all stores in my mom's attic. For now, I like the simple decluttered life.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
This has now made me a minimalist of sorts. If I don't utilize it, then I give it away. I don't keep things I don't need.

Same with me. Though, ah tend to let myself get talking into keep stuff ah don't need - "just in case"... Whatever my mum means by that? :idontknow:

For now, I like the simple decluttered life.

Tryin' to attain a similar life. Kinda hard when ye live with a hoader. Not me, by the way... If ah could, with few exceptions, ah'd sell everythin' ah own.

anomicdeer

yeah I need to get away from here. People are using this intesection to stand with cardboard signs. This one is pregnant...

MollyBeGood

Just remembered my most recent dream. I met the Queen of England and she wanted to be my BFF ..it was weird but also felt positive. I must have been having someone else's dream.

anomicdeer

I call one place and for got to ask m: would you be willing to train for a few weeks to see what someone can do even without pay.

This is why I can't plan on what to say because I don't know what they will say!

The person said they call people in, after I asked if they do welding test I just said okay that's all I wanted to know, but I could have then asked them if they only want someone with experience and added my above comment! Now I'm afraid to call back and ask.. Man. If I didn't have anxiety I probably would call back, tell them that and end up getting the job! Man I hope they just take me...

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I feel like I'm not doing things right. Sometimes I'll act cocky and faultless, which afterwards I don't like about myself. Like I spilled something on a coworkers phone today, and while my first thought should have been apologizing and taking responsibility and hoping it is okay, it was instead that I didn't realize I did it and thus not really my fault or responsibility. I want to think I'm at least trying to be better and it will come with time, but I'm worried I'm not doing the right things to get to the point where I'm less of a **** and more considerate and caring, like naturally.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

That's a good movie. It makes sense to me that a nihilist would be a minimalist :) I go back and fourth between the two. I would like every room in my house to be differently themed, personally. Asian room, Victorian room, 50's kitchen, futuristic bathroom etc... fun!

S_Spartan

That's a good movie. It makes sense to me that a nihilist would be a minimalist :) I go back and fourth between the two. I would like every room in my house to be differently themed, personally. Asian room, Victorian room, 50's kitchen, futuristic bathroom etc... fun!
Those themed rooms would be great!

I could even have a nihilism room!

I guess that one would really be totally empty..hehe