Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

So sick of it!!! Because we are coming up on an election yr I have noticed that the "Divide and Conquer" global elite are propagandizing EVERYWHERE!

Here's an excellent explanation of what politics do to control you by promoting hate-

What is a Divide and Conquer Strategy? (with pictures)

Men vs women
Black vs white
immigration and abortion etc...etc....

When will people realize it doesn't really matter who you vote for they all are in the same boys club with the same agenda and plotting you against your fellow man is how they control us. News Flash!

We have to stop falling for the hate speech against humanity and try to work together. If someone is telling you to hate someone or something Odds are it is for the betterment of their personal agenda. Think for yourself. I used to go along with what the news told me, I was conned by Obama but I really have expanded my awareness since then.

I think it is up to us to stop being sheep and following these awful politicians to the slaughter.

WHat if we all stopped playing into their hands? What if we stopped being materialistic and for one day stop buying their crap for example. I think we should have a zero consumption day, then we could see how much power the people really have. Even better make it during the holiday season.:thumbup:

Re: EW

lol I hate the smell too, and I swear everyone seems to like the freaking things. Anything purely tomato makes me puke, it is beyond disgusting. Me smelling a tomato might end up with several bouts of extreme sickness. Once on a dare in truth or dare I was dared to eat a tomato whole, and just started puking before I could finish it. Sooooooooooooooo weird because I literally LOVE just about any other fruit or vegetable. To be fair I am not fond of the smell or taste. I will only have it as pizza sauce or the smallest bit on pasta. The second worst thing to it is mustard, that makes me puke too. So freaking gross.

Yeah, same here. I also can't stomach tomatoes and mustard.

Tomato haters unite.

Nanita

So sick of it!!! Because we are coming up on an election yr I have noticed that the "Divide and Conquer" global elite are propagandizing EVERYWHERE!

Here's an excellent explanation of what politics do to control you by promoting hate-

What is a Divide and Conquer Strategy? (with pictures)

Men vs women
Black vs white
immigration and abortion etc...etc....

When will people realize it doesn't really matter who you vote for they all are in the same boys club with the same agenda and plotting you against your fellow man is how they control us. News Flash!

We have to stop falling for the hate speech against humanity and try to work together. If someone is telling you to hate someone or something Odds are it is for the betterment of their personal agenda. Think for yourself. I used to go along with what the news told me, I was conned by Obama but I really have expanded my awareness since then.

I think it is up to us to stop being sheep and following these awful politicians to the slaughter.

WHat if we all stopped playing into their hands? What if we stopped being materialistic and for one day stop buying their crap for example. I think we should have a zero consumption day, then we could see how much power the people really have. Even better make it during the holiday season.:thumbup:

I totally agree! with all of this, Molly!!

nodejesque

I just woke up from sleeping like 20 hours. And I realize I haven't eaten in two days, I'm starving and still sleepy.

Ithior

Trying to burn some songs in a CD-RW to listen to when driving, but for some reason the last 3 songs always get butchered. It's below the 80 minutes mark and 700MB so I don't really understand what's going on. I've tried 2 different CDs already.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

Trying to burn some songs in a CD-RW to listen to when driving, but for some reason the last 3 songs always get butchered. It's below the 80 minutes mark and 700MB so I don't really understand what's going on. I've tried 2 different CDs already.
Try burning at a slower speed if your software will allow it.

Only allows me a speed of x10. I tried with a different set of songs and it seems to work fine, maybe there's something special about those last 2/3 songs.

Try a CD-R? apparently CD-RWs reflect the laser differently and are more sensitive to errors or something

Ithior

Try a CD-R? apparently CD-RWs reflect the laser differently and are more sensitive to errors or something

I didn't want CD-R because then I'd have to get a new one almost every week. It seems the problem is just with those songs so I guess I can deal with it.