Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I thought about posting Interstate Love Song as a kind of tribute, but I can't even bear to listen to it. I don't think I'll be able to listen to any of his stuff for a while.

RIP Scott

Yeah, I know how ye feel. :sad:

Oh Jesus! The music video for Fall to Piece by Velvet Revolver... That's gonnae be heartbreaking to watch without now. :crying:

Joining in. RIP Mr. Scott Weiland

7ca18fda1df4f7673d2c443b72db91b7-640x360.jpg

Going back to my home country for a visit after about 3 years since I've been studying abroad, and I am not that much excited about going at the moment, I don't feel it.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
When I listen to music that asks questions, I often find myself answering them with a certain level of seriousness.

"Ain't in fun, living in the real world?" I dunno, not really. It's fun in the sense it can be exciting at times and feels cool to be independent, but it's hardly an amusement park.

"Is she really going out with him?" Based on what you have said, all signs point to yes.

"Can you look me in the eyes, and tell me that your happy now?" Based on your tone of voice, I feel I cannot do such a thing without feeling poorly.

"Hello, was it me you're looking for?" No. Stop calling.

"Where is my mind?" I'll tell you once mine comes back.

"Where are you going? Where have you been?" ...Where AM I going?

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
It appears that the amount of alone time I need to recharge completely... compared to the average human being... is extreme.

MollyBeGood

The line from the country song "If you don't start drinkin' I'm gonna leave!" Is in my brain right now.

sometimes those country songs can be funny and true.

I know-drinking isn't for everyone but some people i have met are actually better when they are drinking, easier to be around, it actually stabilizes them. I believe the term is "functioning alcoholic".

My bf in High School's father used to hide a bottle of booze in the bushes in the yard but man he was a producer for the family and made a good living at a big corporation. I don't think his mom was after him to quit too much because he probably needed it to get through the day. It made me really sad to see that. I didn't get it at all. Now I almost see why some people in order to maintain need it. It's a drug like any other. Some people need pills to be alive and do this or that and for some it's alcohol. How is it any different than someone needed a sedative for anxiety, or Prozac for depression? If you really think about it. Very few humans on this planet don't use some form of a substance to cope. Even caffeine is a drug. Food is a drug people use too, food addiction is very real, and calms people like booze, temporarily.

Pick your poison. If you don't use something then your probably a Mormon or a monk.

S_Spartan

The line from the country song "If you don't start drinkin' I'm gonna leave!" Is in my brain right now.

sometimes those country songs can be funny and true.

I know-drinking isn't for everyone but some people i have met are actually better when they are drinking, easier to be around, it actually stabilizes them. I believe the term is "functioning alcoholic".

My bf in High School's father used to hide a bottle of booze in the bushes in the yard but man he was a producer for the family and made a good living at a big corporation. I don't think his mom was after him to quit too much because he probably needed it to get through the day. It made me really sad to see that. I didn't get it at all. Now I almost see why some people in order to maintain need it. It's a drug like any other. Some people need pills to be alive and do this or that and for some it's alcohol. How is it any different than someone needed a sedative for anxiety, or Prozac for depression? If you really think about it. Very few humans on this planet don't use some form of a substance to cope. Even caffeine is a drug. Food is a drug people use too, food addiction is very real, and calms people like booze, temporarily.

Pick your poison. If you don't use something then your probably a Mormon or a monk.

Drinking makes me more fun to be around. Sometimes when I drink I just laugh and laugh. Everything seems so funny!

S_Spartan

I miss WakeNBake. That was how I got up every morning. Everything was awesome, man!

Move to Colorado or Oregon and you can do so with the govt blessing! Though I'm sure the stuff is not cheap there.

I just drink, mostly always hard liquor, oddly though I'm not an alcoholic. I can go for a couple of weeks drinking every night then a couple weeks of not drinking at all.

Right now I have very little here and I need to go to the liquor store but I don't know what I want to get next.

Schnapps?

Got to stock up for the holidays! :thumbup:

MollyBeGood

Move to Colorado or Oregon and you can do so with the govt blessing! Though I'm sure the stuff is not cheap there.

I just drink, mostly always hard liquor, oddly though I'm not an alcoholic. I can go for a couple of weeks drinking every night then a couple weeks of not drinking at all.

Right now I have very little here and I need to go to the liquor store but I don't know what I want to get next.

Schnapps?

Got to stock up for the holidays! :thumbup:

I'll do ya one better, let's go do one of these! :kickingmyself::thumbup::eek:mg:

First legal ayahuasca retreat to open in the U.S.

Man, I hate sleeping alone - I always freak myself out. I guess if there really is an axe murderer under my bed or a ghost in my room, I'm not really sleeping alone... O_O

Hot_Tamale

Every time I see a couple make cutesy faces at each other, displaying public displays of affection, or just holding hands, it makes me want to vomit. My mind goes straight for fantasies imagining myself pulling out a gun and blowing the man's head off to taking a switchblade to his throat (God help me because my workplace involves A LOT of knives) and shooting the man a few filthy looks when no one is watching me when he displays a few PDA's, it makes me feel a little better inside. I don't think this way with anything else, like if someone has something that I wish I had, just with women...I kind of wish I didn't feel that way because I feel like one messed up human being :eek: