Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I like taking the piss outta myself..

Getting a lot of good laughs out of snap chat's face changers at the moment.. lol :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well that wus almost a complete waste o' effin' time.
Don't know if ah should upset, annoyed or absoultely ragin'. :idontknow:

grapevine

well bit graphic, but condom broke and Im fretting. Got to go in tomorrow to get the morning after pill or what ever its called.. : /

Kiwong

Greybeard Ghost, letting in strangers is the hardest thing. I'm spending this week with a painter, very hard, because I weird people out. I guess I'm trying to use it as exposure therapy, also looking at is as the pain I need to embrace to make this change.

I sorted through my crap and threw heaps out. When the cleaners were here I put stuff in boxes. The crap I wanted to keep I put into boxes in my car or garage.

On the sorting, doing it with a stranger would be hard, I was fortunate to have my sister to help. I did a hell of a lot myself. My neighbour helped me carry out old fridges, furniture and the like.

The pain is only temporary. With the cleaners I had them clean the place while I was away. So that minimised the exposure. When my sister was here she found me an electrician to get a new stove, and a handyman who put I exhaust fans, fixed a broken railing, fixed tap washers hung a couple of my photos.

The thing is these workers see worse all the time it is their job, they won't care much. And once the job is done they are gone.

If you can find a trustworthy cleaner get them to come in once a month, let them in when you aren't there.

I was in that same hole a couple of years ago. I thought what if I lose my job and need to move. I was ashamed to open the door to anyone. My neighbours hated me, I felt like I was in a wagon being circled by Indians. I remember my greatest fear was they would see how I was living and take my pet Lenny away from me.

Last edited:
I felt like I was in a wagon being circled by Indians.

I like your sense of humour Kiwong.

There was a time when I would always let my parents deal with the plumber, electrician when they'd come home...etc.

My greatest fear was my parents asking me to stay with the guy, just to watch him, so yeah, if someone is trustworthy, this is a HUGE relief.

Someone's house is his/her sanctuary, especially for social-phobic people, if you're getting anxiety attacks even if you're home, then where else would you be safe from them? (I am being realistic, so no islands and jungles...etc)

Graeme1988

Quite surprised that I'm enjoying ma stay in Edinburgh more than I thought I would. And this just going to a venue and booking tickets for a show for a certain day is great, cuz I'm not as spontaneous as that...

Ah wish ah hud a friend tagging along with rather than ma sister - not that I'm complaining. Though, next year might try and book some show for mid-week to reduce the amount of wandering about. It quite difficult to navigate Edinburgh when there's a lotta people going about.

Graeme1988

Also, somebuddy just asked me why ah left a comment on a YouTube video, which, ah might add, wus typed in ma accent / Scots dialect. :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

Megaten

The thing I dislike the most about being a thinking, feeling person, is that any periods of sadness following happy moments feel even more demoralizing. Its like reinjuring a muscle after its finally healed itself.

Kiwong

I like your sense of humour Kiwong.

There was a time when I would always let my parents deal with the plumber, electrician when they'd come home...etc.

My greatest fear was my parents asking me to stay with the guy, just to watch him, so yeah, if someone is trustworthy, this is a HUGE relief.

Someone's house is his/her sanctuary, especially for social-phobic people, if you're getting anxiety attacks even if you're home, then where else would you be safe from them? (I am being realistic, so no islands and jungles...etc)

I like the really reliable people who you can give a
key to and get the hell out or there while they do their job.

Last edited:

Kiwong

Jeez, I'm on fire, I weirded out a painter, podiatrist, receptionist all in one day.

I saw the podiatrist grimace as she stood behind the door waited.

Each time is like another wound to my soul that will never quite heal.

My neighbour spoke to me about my new carpets. She is getting some new ones of her own. A bit later I saw her duck into and courtyard and hide rather than talk to me.

SilentAndShy

Life is rubbish - work and personal equally providing moments of anger, inverted stress and angst.

Letting off some work steam here: I know part of my role is admin but is it that hard to send an email to a person we all know rather than ask ME to do it?! I've given a sheet with all the details yet it seems people look to me..

Plus other things are getting to me to the point I feel like looking for another job.. yet I know what it was like being out of work and part of me says to stay and not leave the small team which at times are a good bunch but it's these small issues which really grate me and I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs!

I felt a little crust on my facial pores, which I decided to scratch off.

This was apparently a mistake, because a red splotch the size of an inch formed under my eye and started leaking a greasy substance pretty much all day.

It almost seemed like the pores were incredibly back up or something.. I just hope that red splotch isn't permanent, like it is near my nose base (which has the same colour and texture.)

Megaten

^word.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think this medication the doctor has started me on for insomnia has something to do with it. Anytime Ive felt bad before, I could always trace it back to something I was thinking that made my moods bad. Lately though I just feel bad for no discernible reason.

GraybeardGhost

I've made it my goal for the very near future—today? tomorrow?—to reach out . . .

Bugger. Two days later, and I still haven't so much as cracked the wall of ice that stands between me and the people I need to contact. Digging through boxes and bank statements is good—progress is progress, after all—but I'm taking timid little tippy-toe steps when I need to leap forward without a thought to caution. This is the big one, the one that could really open the door to change. What the hell am I waiting for? :idontknow: