Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I'm about to re-tag all of the posts on one of my Tumblr blogs. I really wish that I didn't care, but it's bothering me and my OCD. The problem is that I've been at it for over an hour and have gotten 8 pages done. There are 300 total pages. Well, here we go...

arsenalwa

I'm about to re-tag all of the posts on one of my Tumblr blogs. I really wish that I didn't care, but it's bothering me and my OCD. The problem is that I've been at it for over an hour and have gotten 8 pages done. There are 300 total pages. Well, here we go...

I hate it when my OCD interferes with stuff like that. These days it's about my music collection. Apparently all songs I have by any one artist must have the same bitrate!

I mean, really, who even cares about a song's bitrate?

I hate it when my OCD interferes with stuff like that. These days it's about my music collection. Apparently all songs I have by any one artist must have the same bitrate!

I mean, really, who even cares about a song's bitrate?

I here ya. I'm completely frustrated. I've given up for the night. I just....ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!

N0D

Banned
When my computer shuts down there is a audio clip of GLaDOS saying "Goodbye". I always reply unconciously.. :x

seriously? that's awesome. i wish i had an alarm clock that was her telling me it was time to get up and do science...

WeirdyMcGee

Damn!
Way to leave me hanging, True Blood!! XD
AGH!! How am I supposed to wait a year to find out what happens to ****?!

Dead_on_Arrival

"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination."

Ralph Marston

B

Beatrice

Finished reading my first assignment for Brit Lit, and I have to say I find it completely fascinating. It IS about critiquing Victorian society, I was right :D How these early 20th century writers in Britain, America, and English territories wanted to transform society and create a niche for themselves, while casting off the "outdated" thoughts, morals, and ideas of Victorian society.

I love it.