Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Beatmetrics

You see me when I'm dolled up a little and you see me at my most plainest of days. Some how you look at me more during the plainest of days as though you feel refreshed when speaking to me. I'm only guessing when I'm dolled up it is just something added to but not necessary...We click and finish each others ideas or thought processes in the most geekiest of ways and it feels nice to have these common thoughts FINALLY for once someone who speaks my language. This is how meet not really wanting a relationship but always keeping an open mind of things...until you have a discussion that just yanks all that away...or should it? A conversation of how much effort it would take just to stand up and get something for yourself...the lack of adventure...the lack of investment into something that truly may not be stable through out time but the lack of effort just kills everything...your a nice guy / we click...but that lack of adventure I just can't get past...it's an important part of you that is missing...

Last edited:

Vampayah88

Why do you ask me to get online(assuming u wanted to talk) if you wont even bother to make conversation? what the **** is wrong with you?

MrJones

Shame I can't take my own advise.::(:
I understand. I love to help people (or at least to try lol), but for some reason I can't help myself and it's still hard to be helped...

If you can't take your own advice maybe you could take mine, if you want to talk :)

Why do you ask me to get online(assuming u wanted to talk) if you wont even bother to make conversation? what the **** is wrong with you?
I'm online if you want to talk....:)
Ditto!

If anyone wants to talk, you know where to find me :D

Agent_Violet

Agent_Violet's thread has got me going ::p: I'm all pissed off now about 9/11 and our military and many other societal stupidities. Arrrghhhhhh

sorry doll! :) i've been fired up about it for the last month being just outside DC and only a few hours from NYC...it is ALL i've been hearing about.

Dead_on_Arrival

Agent_Violet's thread has got me going ::p: I'm all pissed off now about 9/11 and our military and many other societal stupidities. Arrrghhhhhh

I know where she is coming from, I am fed up of hearing about it aswell. But please don't be pissed off aboutour military.
I am ex military. Our military might not have a choice where they go to fight but they know what they are getting themselves in for when the sign up. They all want to make a difference no matter where it is. I served in Bosnia and although it wasn't defending our own country it was defending people who could not defend themselves. Very often we could not do enough to save the people we tried to which makes things very hard to take. You would understand what I mean if you read "So here goes....the story of me" thread in 'Personal stories' forum....

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Can I please get one load of laundry done today?

Since when did everyone decide they needed to hog all the washers? >.<