Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

bsebring

You should also read up on how eating Carbohydrates helps to release Serotonin (the feel good chemical) into our brains. Very interesting.

Actually, I've noticed that. I usually snack throughout the day then eat a meal after work (towards dinner time). Anyways, after I eat things start to slow down and I don't feel as stressed. I assumed it was the blood rushing to my stomach but serotonin clarifies why I eat so much in the evening. Food can defiantly be additive.

MikeyC

When a trusted family member insults you point blank out of nowhere, it can knock you out of the ball park.
Even if you know they are having a bad day, it still hurts ::(:
Damn, sorry to hear that. ::(:

Anyone else self conscious about their weight?
If I could loss 15 pounds I'd feel so much better.
Yes, I am. Always have been. Even if others tell me otherwise, I simply don't believe them. I want to lose a bit of weight but I can't. It's all my mentality so I should really change my lifestyle.

bsebring

I want to lose the weight a healthy way. In the past I lost about 50pounds during a wave of depression after I graduated high school. Then I started living a healthy lifestyle, gain a lot more energy, became more tone, my skin and hair felt better when I started running everyday. But when the semester started I stopped working out and gained a solid 9 pounds. Not that the weight is the biggest issue, I just feel sluggish and crappy all the time. From my experience it's harder to live a healthy lifestyle compared to not eating at all, but the benefits far outweigh starving myself.
With that being said, my new year's resolution is starting early. Tomorrow I'm getting a gym membership and going to get back in shape.

(Thanks Bluedays ^_^)

jamie99

Have you tried taking deep breaths yet? Maybe you should do something to take your mind off of your worries until it's time.

Hi, yeah i do some mindfulness meditation but i find so hard to concentrate on anything. I just quit my job after 4 years and before that i always made morning appointments because of this. I would go at 6am if they let me lol

I just needed to get it off my chest.

DeadmanWalking

Hi, yeah i do some mindfulness meditation but i find so hard to concentrate on anything. I just quit my job after 4 years and before that i always made morning appointments because of this. I would go at 6am if they let me lol

I just needed to get it off my chest.

Then try to let your thoughts wander wherever. Think about the most random things, have so many thoughts that you won't be able to think about what stresses you out as much. And a hello back to you:)!