Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

bsebring

Just got a gym/tanning membership ^^ and ran into a friend I use to work with when I didn't have SA. It was great to talk to someone like a normal person again and I feel so much better. Why did i stop going to the gym again??

I don't get that many and I don't see the point.

With that said, I'll gladly send you one if you like. :)

aww, thanks Mickey:)

I don't think much of them either, but people around here usually display all their recieved Christmas cards somewhere in their house.
It just makes me feel lucky that no one comes inside my house to see my pathetic little lonely single christmas card! ::eek:::rolleyes:

MikeyC

aww, thanks Mickey:)

I don't think much of them either, but people around here usually display all their recieved Christmas cards somewhere in their house.
It just makes me feel lucky that no one comes inside my house to see my pathetic little lonely single christmas card! ::eek:::rolleyes:
Your Christmas card needs a friend. I can provide that.

We display ours, but I haven't put mine up. I don't care about it enough.

KiaKaha

Banned
I have come to realize I make a crap boyfriend...but a superb friend.

When I am a boyfriend, I am selfish, neglectful, unappreciative and lazy.

As a friend though I am supportive, vehemently loyal, caring, understanding, non judging, tolerant and helpful.

I think this is because I have issues with intimacy and commitment. I worry too much that I am making the wrong decision. I cant settle down... to be honest, I have only met one girl that I have actually really been into.

I still desire intimacy though. Perhaps I just need to find someone like me.

MikeyC

Could it be that simple? :D

Perhaps.
Trust is the number one component of a healthy relationship, and if you feel you can trust someone completely, then yes, sometimes it can be that easy. It might not be instant in getting over your issues, but practicing is fun. :)

At least you make a good friend. Not many of those out there.

Somebody, quick: entertain me.

Jimshi-Peek-a-Boo.gif

Phoenixx

I can't stand not doing a thing for long periods of time, yet when I actually get really busy for days on end I want to do absolutely nothing. :rolleyes: