Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

For some reason this picture amuses me, creeps me out, and blows my mind all at the same time.

30upu9w.gif

Same here. He seems menacing.

It has been several days and I still can't get the screen protector on my phone. I think the instructions are faulty. Or I'm stupid. At this point, it's a toss-up.

MrJones

I wish it was 24th already. I am completely unable to focus on my last exam (this Friday) and though I know how hard it will be I can't stop thinking about something else. My life's been changing a lot these last months, especially lately, and I don't know how to see the future or how to handle it. Funny thing is that things won't change but in my mind I can't ignore what could have been. Maybe things won't change, but my life will never be the same again...

MikeyC

I can't go back in time to stop myself from making a big mistake, can I?
You can't, but you can try to rectify it in the future.

I wish it was 24th already. I am completely unable to focus on my last exam (this Friday) and though I know how hard it will be I can't stop thinking about something else. My life's been changing a lot these last months, especially lately, and I don't know how to see the future or how to handle it. Funny thing is that things won't change but in my mind I can't ignore what could have been. Maybe things won't change, but my life will never be the same again...
Knowing the point at which your life has changed is significant, for better or worse. Hopefully you'll have changed for the better and you can have a more prosperous and fulfilling 2012.

For my last final exam, the last question was "tell me what you liked and didn't like about the class."

Does he expect honest answers, when people's names are on the tests?

Mr.Prez

I'm guessing he want feedback to know what he can do better next time he teaches. As a fitness instructor I'm always asking for feedback so I know what to do better to make the class better for participants.

For my last final exam, the last question was "tell me what you liked and didn't like about the class."

Does he expect honest answers, when people's names are on the tests?

I've had a lot of professors do that before, usually as extra credit or something. I just stay very general. "The class was very informative, but I wish we could have had more open discussion" or something stupid like that. I'd never tell the truth. ;)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I love having things to do (that isn't homework). Usually in my free time I don't do anything special but I've been busy the last few days! I used my hands and did some cooking, I have found a forgotten love that I have for using my hands and creating things :D (even if the end product isn't always that great ::p:)