Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

Puting that question in your final exam wasn't very clever, answers won't be sincere. What all my teachers do is put an optional questionaire in our webpage and whoever wants to do it, it's anonymous. We can punctuate different aspects of the class and the different teachers as well as a free comment section.

Phoenixx

LOL what on earth is that?!?!?!? Where did it come from, Phoenixx?
^ I found it on Tumblr, lol. I just had to save it, and then post it here. Apparently it's from this show.

I've seen the show once before, but never saw that thing. It is one extremely weird cartoon. I kinda wonder how in the world they come up with these things. The only answer I can think of is drugs.

Phoenixx

I love having things to do (that isn't homework). Usually in my free time I don't do anything special but I've been busy the last few days! I used my hands and did some cooking, I have found a forgotten love that I have for using my hands and creating things :D (even if the end product isn't always that great ::p:)
^ Yay cooking! :D You can cook with me next time!

Really, I wouldn't mind having someone to cook with. I kinda miss my culinary class. It was so much fun.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Yay cooking! :D You can cook with me next time!

Really, I wouldn't mind having someone to cook with. I kinda miss my culinary class. It was so much fun.

Great, someone who actually knows how to cook! As long as you're not looking for any conversation sounds like a blast :D

I made sugar cookies the other day from scratch, and I loved getting my hands all flour-y. Flour on hands, on cutting board, on the cookie cutters, on the dough, it was awesome :D.

Phoenixx

Great, someone who actually knows how to cook! As long as you're not looking for any conversation sounds like a blast :D

I made sugar cookies the other day from scratch, and I loved getting my hands all flour-y. Flour on hands, on cutting board, on the cookie cutters, on the dough, it was awesome :D.
^ Yeah I don't talk much when I cook. I mean, I do, but for some reason I can't multitask very well with talking and cooking.

Oh sugar cookies are the best! So much fun to play with! :D

DeadmanWalking

^ Yeah I don't talk much when I cook. I mean, I do, but for some reason I can't multitask very well with talking and cooking.

Oh sugar cookies are the best! So much fun to play with! :D

Oh, come on you guys! Stop talking about food:rolleyes:! You're making me hungry! Again! Now, I want something sweet to eat::p:! Phoenixx, you and vj are hereby decreed to make me some sugar cookies as punishment for making me hungry:rolleyes:! May I ask that these cookies have icing on them? Please~?

Silatuyok

Oh, come on you guys! Stop talking about food:rolleyes:! You're making me hungry! Again! Now, I want something sweet to eat::p:! Phoenixx, you and vj are hereby decreed to make me some sugar cookies as punishment for making me hungry:rolleyes:! May I ask that these cookies have icing on them? Please~?

I'm making these on Friday. Sorry, a pic is the best I can do for you.
picture.php

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Okay, I have some right *munch* here. If you *munch* would like some, you have to *munch* come over and get them yourself. Ooo, a snowman one! *munch*

Phoenixx

^ If it makes you feel any better, I plan to make some tomorrow. :) They'll be gluten free though, but at least it's something new to try. This is new for me too, so I'm hoping they turn out alright.

DeadmanWalking

Okay, I have some right *munch* here. If you *munch* would like some, you have to *munch* come over and get them yourself. Ooo, a snowman one! *munch*

You save that snowman one or else you'll have to answer to me:rolleyes:!! The only one eating Frosty will be me! Oh, and vj? May I warn you that a dead man's wrath is even more dangerous than an alive one? Especially considering that he has nothing to lose and nothing to fear:rolleyes:!!

DeadmanWalking

^ If it makes you feel any better, I plan to make some tomorrow. :) They'll be gluten free though, but at least it's something new to try. This is new for me too, so I'm hoping they turn out alright.

....It makes me feel kinda better. Kinda. So, can I have some::p:? It's always nice to try new things. Good luck with that! Tell us how it turns out!

Also, vj's bullying me:rolleyes:! Won't you stop him for me::p:?

bsebring

I really don't know what guys want out of a relationship anymore. I'm 22 and the theme seems to be guys want to get laid. If they get the girl pregnant then they might stick around. This sums up what the guy's at work told me when I asked them and the funny thing is, it holds true to my attempts when I've tried to start a committed relationship :p

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Vj, stop taunting the deadman with your cookies. It isn't nice. Didn't your mother teach you how to share? :rolleyes:::p:

Hey, I'm more than happy to share *munch* I'm not *munch* running a delivery service here though! And he's the one threatening ME, with the whole "wrath of deadman" spiel! I'm not sure if I even will save the snowman. *licks lips and stares at the snowman*

^^lol. You changed your sig, I like it!

Yes, I had no idea I was promoting the harming of cats before :eek:

DeadmanWalking

I really don't know what guys want out of a relationship anymore. I'm 22 and the theme seems to be guys want to get laid. If they get the girl pregnant then they might stick around. This sums up what the guy's at work told me when I asked them and the funny think is, it holds true to my attempts when I've tried to start a committed relationship :p

Well, that theme is starting become more prevalent in today's male populus. I don't know why though, maybe the media has something to do with it. However, I don't believe that it's so common that females need to worry about every male they come across. I, for one, can say that's not what I'm seeking in a relationship. And I'm sure a lot of males can agree with me on this one. I guess the best thing to do is to save "third base" for the person whom you believe will appreciate and love you and won't "hit it and quit it". There are still good men out there, trust me, no matter what everyone says and sees:).