Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

The dog next door has been howling loudly off and on for the past 10 mins. because it's owners left.
I feel like going over and joining it. I need to have a good howl myself.:rolleyes:

Re: ^ speaking of which

A cute guy made a flirtatious comment at the department store today.

I giggled and couldn't think of anything to say in reply.

(loser)

:rolleyes:

Giggling is underrated as a reply. If spontaneous, they can show a sudden burst of unexpected positive emotional discharge. They tell what's on the mind better then most verbal sentences do. Giggling should be used more (in a non-condescending manner, of course).

I'm talking to you too, gentlemen. >:I

MikeyC

As beautiful humans, we are so much more than the cars we drive, the work we do, the houses we live in.
Well, of course, but there are some out there that think the houses and cars we own, plus the job we have, dictates how we should be treated. Not good at all.

Phoenixx

Yeah that sounds just like me and my sister ::p: One thing I like doing after she says she doesn't like a song is putting it on her iPod and telling her she'll like it in a month or so. She's now a die heart Rise Against fan after "hating" them after first listen ::p:
^ Woo! :D Nice going, vj! I wish my brother was that easily convinced. Sadly, he isn't. There's only one or two bands we both enjoy, but besides that we listen to music on totally opposite ends of the spectrum.

MikeyC

i feel bad for eating so much these two weeks:( i don't wanna get back all the weight i managed to lose in 4 months
I know this feeling. It's hard to repress something you want to do, like binge eating. All I can suggest is going for a walk instead of eating junk. That way your mind can focus on something else and you'll feel better about yourself. :)

MikeyC

^ Woo! :D Nice going, vj! I wish my brother was that easily convinced. Sadly, he isn't. There's only one or two bands we both enjoy, but besides that we listen to music on totally opposite ends of the spectrum.
That's no good, but at least your brother actually listens to music. My brother listens to nothing.

I have stuffed cabbage rolls. My life currently feels complete at the moment.
Care to share? ;)

MikeyC

^ I find that very hard to believe. Really, nothing at all?
Well, he probably listens to the radio a little bit now because of his girlfriend, but he's never shown an active interest in music, ever. I don't know what genre he's in to, if any.

My parents told us that when mum was pregnant with me, they used to play a lot of music for me in the womb, but they didn't do that with my brother. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Phoenixx

Well, he probably listens to the radio a little bit now because of his girlfriend, but he's never shown an active interest in music, ever. I don't know what genre he's in to, if any.

My parents told us that when mum was pregnant with me, they used to play a lot of music for me in the womb, but they didn't do that with my brother. I wonder if that has something to do with it?
^ Hm... Maybe? It's pretty rare to come across someone who doesn't listen to any music. I suppose there are people like that out there though. Nothing wrong with that, to each their own.

DeadmanWalking

I have an overactive imagination because I don't have anyone to talk to. While it's great for writing, it also means that I'm locked in my head and the locks are getting tighter. I don't know if this is sad or lucky and whether I'm blessed or cursed. Ahhh, 'tis the life of "Captain Paradox"::p:!

MsBuzzkillington

i feel bad for eating so much these two weeks:( i don't wanna get back all the weight i managed to lose in 4 months

I know the feeling, definitely. But you shouldn't feel bad about it. Just keep moving forward. If you over indulged a bit, that's okay. If you indulge every once in awhile that's okay too. Just because you've eaten more lately doesn't mean you'll gain all the weight back. Just get back on track with what you were doing before and you'll be okay.

My regular, routine system updates are due to be finished downloading in 1 day, 9 hours and 43 minutes. At&t won't be out here to fix my internet situation until next Thursday. Buncha jerks.

MikeyC

^ Hm... Maybe? It's pretty rare to come across someone who doesn't listen to any music. I suppose there are people like that out there though. Nothing wrong with that, to each their own.
It does seem weird, though, and you're right. I'm sure he likes something, but I simply don't know what it is. I've never seen him listen to a song before.

Piece_By_Piece

It's 8:30AM. Just got up after, what, two hours of sleep? Getting ready for the day & waiting for my spinach pizza to be ready (yes, that's gonna be my breakfast :D) Feeling quite good at the moment, surprisingly.

It's 8:30AM. Just got up after, what, two hours of sleep? Getting ready for the day & waiting for my spinach pizza to be ready (yes, that's gonna be my breakfast :D) Feeling quite good at the moment, surprisingly.

now I understand why Popey loved so much spinaches :p