Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Hmm.. Is it wrong that I'm still awake at 12:30 am while everybody is sleeping?
I was studying and I realised it's so late... I didn't even noticed the time difference. I told myself this morning I wanted to get better sleep tonight cuz I was feeling real tired. and I kind of messed it up for now.

Well, the good side is that I still have holiday and it will not cause me any trouble because I can wake up late in the morning/early afternoon.
I just have to make sure I'll be having a better night tomorrow, I think.
So I'll be preparing myself for college routine, you know?

I might make a big elephant out of this little bug, but I just wanna make sure I won't be extra nervous, tired or shaky when I go to school. I don't want to have stress so the best option is to be healthy. So that's all I'm asking for.

I think I should set a timer tomorrow at 10 pm. So I'll be alarmed that I should go downstairs, drink some tea, do some exercise and get truly relaxed (meditation,yoga,breathing stuff) and then I'll be having a good night.

I do think it's okay though that I enjoy vacation, but I am really concerned about school next week that my body will be feeling okay.

So yeah, that's it for now. I will drag myself to bed now and drag myself out of bed again tomorrow and then I'll be pushing myself into bed however early it might be, I'll feel better the day after tomorrow. ;)

goat.jpg

Wow, creative. hahaha, I like it. ::p:

megalon

Really bored, checking my email on yahoo, I notice there's a 2012 horoscope thing in the scrolling news story thing. So, being that I was bored to death, I clicked on it and apparently this is supposed to be a pretty good year career and romance wise for me and my fellow aquariuses (aquarians? aquari?).

I really start to feel bad about staying up so late. Will it affect me tomorrow? Will it be wrong for my health? I'm a health freak.. I'd say. I'm SOOO afraid of getting sick or not feeling well. I get frustrated by it and feel nervous about it.
Will my health be in danger? All those weird thoughts are attacking me right now. I really can't stop typing, because I need to calm myself by finding out on google if it's not too bad....

Now I will go to sleep.... I'm so hard on myself when I know some people are going out and just having fun while not thinking about feeling tired and just bein drunk.. (that's not me lol) but still I feel that I'm the most illest by just staying up all night, writing stuff on the laptop I feel a huge guilt, cuz everybodies sleeping and i'm just feeling tired, I'm even sick of myself.

Argh. I will go to bed now. I am so hesitating if it's not a shame that I stayed up tonight, I know my parents will say it is. But they don't know. THank god.

I know it will be a shame If I can't sleep at Sunday though. So let's pray I will. I have to be fresh for college. I'm soooooo friggin' nervous .

Phoenixx

How VJ test the waters before introducing an interest:

It's New Year's Eve, I'm watching 'Bridesmaids' with my sister and dad. The scene when Fiona Apple's 'Paper Bag' starts playing.

Me: Hey, uh [sister], would you want this song on your iPod?
Sister: Ugh eww no.
Me: Why not? It's not that bad.
Sister: Um yeah it is it is the worst song I've ever heard I'd rather shoot myself.

Needless to say, the test was not passed ::p:
^ Ha, this made me laugh. ::p: Kinda reminds me of how my brother and I are. When either of us hears a song we really like, we'll show it to the other and then hope the other likes it.
"Hey, I wanna show you something. Listen to this." :) *plays song* "Isn't that awesome?"
:| "No."
"Screw you." >:p

@MiNdFreaK

This is my first post, so does that make me a post-virgin, or should that be ex post facto virgin, or should it be pre-virgin, which would make this my first pre, or my first de facto, or my first post, but not of the valorous version, but then when I say post-virgin does that mean after being a virgin which means I am in fact not a virgin, which means I cannot be a post-virgin if in fact I am referring to virginity of any particular sort. So how then will I be able to post? However, if I say pre-virgin then that means before virginity which means in fact that I am actually not getting ready to post in the case that I am pre, or before posting, which means that I am not actually ready to de-virginate my postings, which means that I am actually not really here to post, and this is all a figment of my imagination which would fall in very good step with the fact that I am happily unengaged with this post process so therefore I can be pre, post, and de-post during my virginity of any vitreous virtuous kind, without the danger of overloading my visual acumen, or vitric virtue. So therefore if I have said enough, or if you have heard enough, can I now proceed with my posting with or without having to post, before I in fact become over-stressed and begin to go postal on postings? So there, I am no longer a post- virgin. Wait..does that mean I am a post-slut? or should I say ex post facto slut, or should it be pre-slut which would make this the second part of my first post which would make me a post virginal slut poster. Hmm. Of course, if someone were, with me, be willing to wed, then I would be well read, and experienced enough so that everything I say would be well said. Nevertheless, its best if I depart, oh yes, because the rest of this post is best left to those who who prefer to caress in jest, but not to excess, lest my future postings be shunned due to duress and unendurable stress, due to a lack of finesse, on my part of course, that is, more or less, oh boy, what a mess, I guess!!!

DeadmanWalking

I lurk around here toooo much because I don't know what to say... I wish I could post more >.>

Don't feel bad about lurking; we've all done it and still do. I'm doing it right now, in fact::p:! I don't have anything to say at the moment, maybe it's the same for you. Maybe you just don't feel that comfortable yet. If that's the case, then don't rush it, let the comfort come on its own. You'll post when you feel like it, like right now:)!

Aletheia

I don't have anything to say at the moment, maybe it's the same for you.

One of the things I find with hanging around a forum like this is that, unlike conversation, I can graze around various threads until I find something that evokes a response in me; I don't have to construct one.

Some times I don't have anything to say. I'm trying to be more okay with that.

Aletheia

^ speaking of which

A cute guy made a flirtatious comment at the department store today.

I giggled and couldn't think of anything to say in reply.

(loser)

:rolleyes:

Re: ^ speaking of which

(loser)

Considering that something like 93% of a first impression comes from nonverbal communication I wouldn't really worry.
I am sure your giggle and body language portrayed that you were flattered and/or attracted back.:)

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
Re: ^ speaking of which

(loser)

Ahhh your not a loser Aletheia, you just got caught off guard. A fairly natural reaction I think.... the sheer fact that he flirted with you in the first place makes you anything but a loser. Enjoy it.

If anyones bored check this out... its a great time waster... http://en.akinator.com/

Last edited:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
This is my first post, so does that make me a post-virgin, or should that be ex post facto virgin, or should it be pre-virgin, which would make this my first pre, or my first de facto, or my first post, but not of the valorous version, but then when I say post-virgin does that mean after being a virgin which means I am in fact not a virgin, which means I cannot be a post-virgin if in fact I am referring to virginity of any particular sort. So how then will I be able to post? However, if I say pre-virgin then that means before virginity which means in fact that I am actually not getting ready to post in the case that I am pre, or before posting, which means that I am not actually ready to de-virginate my postings, which means that I am actually not really here to post, and this is all a figment of my imagination which would fall in very good step with the fact that I am happily unengaged with this post process so therefore I can be pre, post, and de-post during my virginity of any vitreous virtuous kind, without the danger of overloading my visual acumen, or vitric virtue. So therefore if I have said enough, or if you have heard enough, can I now proceed with my posting with or without having to post, before I in fact become over-stressed and begin to go postal on postings? So there, I am no longer a post- virgin. Wait..does that mean I am a post-slut? or should I say ex post facto slut, or should it be pre-slut which would make this the second part of my first post which would make me a post virginal slut poster. Hmm. Of course, if someone were, with me, be willing to wed, then I would be well read, and experienced enough so that everything I say would be well said. Nevertheless, its best if I depart, oh yes, because the rest of this post is best left to those who who prefer to caress in jest, but not to excess, lest my future postings be shunned due to duress and unendurable stress, due to a lack of finesse, on my part of course, that is, more or less, oh boy, what a mess, I guess!!!

Best first post ever :D Welcome de-virgin'd poster :)

^ Ha, this made me laugh.
Kinda reminds me of how my brother and I are. When either of us hears a song we really like, we'll show it to the other and then hope the other likes it.
"Hey, I wanna show you something. Listen to this." *plays song* "Isn't that awesome?"
:| "No."
"Screw you." >:p

Yeah that sounds just like me and my sister ::p: One thing I like doing after she says she doesn't like a song is putting it on her iPod and telling her she'll like it in a month or so. She's now a die heart Rise Against fan after "hating" them after first listen ::p:

Wow. :D Welcome! My head hurts from reading that.

This has been on my mind:
tumblr_lx1o8wJRCc1qmuabao1_500.gif