Laundry-SMASH!

Another weekend, alone, sitting in the darkness
Lost, nothing to do, nowhere to go
No one to care about, no one to hug
All by myself, as I've always been, as I'll always be

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again....

You have a lot going for you ,Mrjones.
I wish you would look at all the positives instead of the negatives.

Your doing a heck of alot better then me, buddy.:D

For shame, guys! You two are both awesome.

twiggle

A nice evening with a new friend :) Now I'm off to go and dance around in the snow with some music!

Magical snow :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I want to make another thread because I have something on my mind and am curious.. but meh.. I dont know. I think I just annoy people mostly with all the crap that I spew out.

twiggle

I want to make another thread because I have something on my mind and am curious.. but meh.. I dont know. I think I just annoy people mostly with all the crap that I spew out.

Personally, I often find your points interesting. Post the thread... this site is for expression.

MsBuzzkillington

Lately my dog has been stressing me out big time, and I don't really understand why. I don't understand where this disconnect happened, or when it happened. But all he does is annoy me. It makes me feel really awful and depressed because he is a sweet little guy and he deserves to be loved. But, I just can't feel connected to him anymore. Sure, I care about/I am attached because I had had him for so long, but I don't know how much longer I can take it.

My mom said that I could leave him with her at her house for awhile if I needed a break. But I feel like if I take him up there, I am going to be leaving him up there for good.

I know he "loves" me, in whatever way animals can love their owners. So I feel like a horrible, horrible person if I just abandon him up there. I know he will be sad. I know he is attached to me. When I was at my mom's house visiting he would flip out and bark and whine whenever I got ready to go anywhere. I can't imagine doing that to him. I can't imagine leaving him up there. He would be so sad. I mean sure, he would be happy with my mom, he likes it up there... but to not see me again for months? Or a year? How could I?

But everyone he does makes me uncomfortable or anxious or crazy. I can't help it. I miss the feeling of love I had for him, where everything he did was cute. He is cute, he does cute things still and I am trying to turn things around, I am trying to love him the way he deserves. It's difficult though and I feel worse about things every single day.

How bad of a person would I be if I took him up to my mom's house? How bad of a person am I for not loving him the same way as I did a few months ago? What happened? What is wrong with me? How cruel am I?

Shyangel

All my threads have bombed and were already made, you can't do that bad. If you do, I'll form a distraction my throwing a crowd of out going people in the room. We will all be to afraid to notice. lol I think your threads are the best anyway.

Srijita52

I love your threads ShyKiwi. They don't annoy me at all. Waiting for another one....