Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
but in Jamaica, it's not 'til tomorrow

new zealand gets to do everything early

Yeah I know... We live in the future down here. Still - dont worry....bout a thing...cos every little things... gonna be alright...

:)

Heading to a reggae concert to celebrate. Have a good day yall... or night.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I just saw a recent picture of my best friend's little brother with his first girlfriend (he's 16). :3 It's adorable, but it makes me feel a little old now. He's always been like my little brother too, since he was only 5 when I met him for the first time. Last summer (2010) when I saw him, he wasn't so little anymore. He towers over me now and he's about twice my size. He was such a runt when he was a kid. XD Funny though, I look at that picture and I don't see him to be any older. I still see the same little kid I met years ago. ::p:

lonely_drummer

Ok so I'm a total nerd, I recently bought all of Dragonball, Dragonball Z and GT episodes and have now just gotten to GT and I've never seen it before and was always curious and I might say, I'm kinda disappointed hahahahahaha.

DeadmanWalking

Ok so I'm a total nerd, I recently bought all of Dragonball, Dragonball Z and GT episodes and have now just gotten to GT and I've never seen it before and was always curious and I might say, I'm kinda disappointed hahahahahaha.

Welcome to the family::p:! We're all nerds here! As for GT, well, not a lot of people liked it. I personally didn't mind it, but it's not a series that I could watch over and over again.

GhastlyCC

^Exactly.
It was alright....But I think one time through is good enough. :p

As for the nerd thing...yeah...me too.heh
In fact...Probably the biggest one here.lol

lonely_drummer

Welcome to the family::p:! We're all nerds here! As for GT, well, not a lot of people liked it. I personally didn't mind it, but it's not a series that I could watch over and over again.

Yeah, like it's not terrible, I'm still finishing it that's for sure but it's just not the same. Like I find they jump too fast time wise. I really dig the young goten -trunks team, they were rad!

lonely_drummer

Soooooooo sleepy but I don't want to go to bed. I really haven't gotten enough of you all this weekend, I've been away from the comp a while. I just gotta manage a few more hours.

Shyangel

I freakin loved Dragon Ball Z when I was a kid! I haven't watched it in forever, but if I had the episodes I would watch it again. That show owned part of my youth.:D