Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Shyangel

If you find the right person, you'll have 1000 words for love. :)

I don't know. I think I'm realistic to me. Although I think you should come to Australia anyway. ;)

Your unrealistic to you in the sense that you don't give yourself enough, credit, yes. Love yourself dang it!!! Love yourself!!!!! It can be easy if you make it....I need to practice what I preach. lol Hey, be careful with your offers, i just might take you up on them.:D

Well, why are people from The Netherlands called Dutch? There's one for you. ;)

Why, at least in soccer, do the Dutch wear orange jerseys (no orange in the flag) and the Japanese and Italians wear blue jerseys (no blue in either flag)? Hmmmmm?

I remember sitting with a friend once, trying to remember where Danish people come from. It took a good 10+ minutes to figure it out. ::eek::

ETA: When I was younger, I was always confused by the word "Deutsch." I figured it was the language that Dutch people spoke. But I always saw it in reference to Germany and my mind was boggled. Let's just say it was a great day in my world when I figured out what Deutschland was. :)

Last edited:

MikeyC

Your unrealistic to you in the sense that you don't give yourself enough, credit, yes. Love yourself dang it!!! Love yourself!!!!! It can be easy if you make it....I need to practice what I preach. lol Hey, be
careful with your offers, i just might take you up on them.:D
Sorry, but I can't do that. Yes, you should practice what you preach! You're a cooler person than I'll ever be.

I'm not being careful...that's my trick. Book your flight right now and fly here! :)

Why, at least in soccer, do the Dutch wear orange jerseys (no orange in the flag) and the Japanese and Italians wear blue jerseys (no blue in either flag)? Hmmmmm?

I remember sitting with a friend once, trying to remember where Danish people come from. It took a good 10+ minutes to figure it out. ::eek::
These are the questions that haunt me.

Don't worry, it took me years to figure out who the Dutch were. ::eek::

MikeyC

ETA: When I was younger, I was always confused by the word "Deutsch." I figured it was the language that Dutch people spoke. But I always saw it in reference to Germany and my mind was boggled. Let's just say it was a great day in my world when I figured out what Deutschland was. :)
Haha yeah, they do sound similar so I can see that. :)

Shyangel

Sorry, but I can't do that. Yes, you should practice what you preach! You're a cooler person than I'll ever be.

I'm not being careful...that's my trick. Book your flight right now and fly here! :)

Cooler, so not true. You would regret that decision. I'm as loud and annoying as I seem on here!:D You would leave the room and I might be swinging from a chandelier, don't think you want to deal with that. lol

MikeyC

Me, too. Until the day I die, I'll never understand why people and things from Finland are called "Finnish." That's just a stupid word.
Finlandian?

Cooler, so not true. You would regret that decision. I'm as loud and annoying as I seem on here!:D You would leave the room and I might be swinging from a chandelier, don't think you want to deal with that. lol
That's okay. Some beer will calm you right down. :)

Shyangel

Finlandian?

That's okay. Some beer will calm you right down. :)

Ummm, I don't know. I've only really drank liquor, and that only seems make me even more crazy.:D I doubt beer would have a much different result.

Nothing can tame my idiocy. Many have tried and failed.lol

Phoenixx

Today has been a pretty interesting day so far. I woke up in a very bad mood this morning, basically a continuation from last night's mood with too many negative things on my mind. I figured today would be a bad day since my mood sucked, but it's actually turning out better than I thought. Walking back from class a guy decided to start a conversation. He seemed nice, and looked to be in his late 20s. I felt fine talking to him, no anxiety, no stuttering, no freezing, kept up a good small conversation. :) I get to the library, did some Psychology and then ended up not having any Math homework for this week. So now I'm still just hanging out in the library, waiting for my friend to get out of class because she wants to hang out in an hour.

I hope my good mood stays for the rest of the day. :) It'll help when I continue to work on my project.

Phoenixx

Hey, Shyangel, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

::p:
^ There was a guy in my Culinary Arts class last year that would say that to random people. ::p: We'd be in the kitchen and he'd just go up to random people nonchalantly, slowly put a rag in front of their face and ask, "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" The way he did it was pretty funny, not annoying at all. Can't totally describe it, more of a "you had to be there" thing.

Phoenixx

I just caught sight of myself in the mirror, and got lost in my own gaze. It almost like it wasn't me I was looking at, but someone else completely. He looked so sad. Lost maybe, tired eyes. He cracked a small smile, modest but sincere. His face told me all about him; more than weeks of introspection could ever tell. I stared for a while, examined everything more closely. It was worth more than the 1000 words I thought to myself, as I doubted I could even articulate what I was seeing. His eyes again, so sunken. The slight purse of the lips. He was staring, but where? I left him staring, wanting to know more. I wished he would have told me what was on his mind.
^ That sounds like something you'd pull straight out of a novel. ;) But I get what you're saying. I've done it before too, just staring at yourself, examining every inch of your being. My eyes look sad too. :/

Shyangel

Today has been a pretty interesting day so far. I woke up in a very bad mood this morning, basically a continuation from last night's mood with too many negative things on my mind. I figured today would be a bad day since my mood sucked, but it's actually turning out better than I thought. Walking back from class a guy decided to start a conversation. He seemed nice, and looked to be in his late 20s. I felt fine talking to him, no anxiety, no stuttering, no freezing, kept up a good small conversation. :) I get to the library, did some Psychology and then ended up not having any Math homework for this week. So now I'm still just hanging out in the library, waiting for my friend to get out of class because she wants to hang out in an hour.

I hope my good mood stays for the rest of the day. :) It'll help when I continue to work on my project.

It sounds like your having great.:) Maybe you should talk to that guy again sometime?

Srijita52

That's great! I hope your good mood lasts too :)
^ That sounds like something you'd pull straight out of a novel. ;) But I get what you're saying. I've done it before too, just staring at yourself, examining every inch of your being. My eyes look sad too. :/
I'm doing it now and yeah, mine look sad as well.

Phoenixx

It sounds like your having great.:) Maybe you should talk to that guy again sometime?
^ Funny thing is, I had no idea he was in my Psych class. ::eek:: Shows you how much I pay attention. :rolleyes: I didn't even walk out the door the same time he did, and I somehow ended up walking right behind him going to another building and that's when he turned around and decided to talk to me. Although, I probably won't talk to him again, unless he initiates another conversation or we somehow get partnered up in class for something. Starting a random conversation is so much harder for me than to carry one on. (even though that's hard too)