Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Beatmetrics

Quality, quality, quality....tisk tisk be creative surprise me at home and bake me cake or something, create a gift, take me out to a place that's beautiful but less traveled by people and lets have fun. Whether we enjoy the food or shops what ever. That is how you make someone feel special...not by typing the words i love you on a social media...goodness.

I don't know... it's not that hard. Don't cheat be faithful. Get up off your butt and provide equally to the relationship. Don't try to make me jealous because your not going get it, it's pointless. If you need to feel special we'll work on other ways to do that. Don't take a relationship fast and don't expect me to call you every single day. You have a life outside of us and so do I. Don't have a secret life but honestly if I passed away tomorrow I want you to be able to move on rather then be bed ridden living a miserable life because I'm gone........ If all of that doesn't spell love then I don't know what does anymore.

Last edited:
I really need to clean my laptop... every inch of it. It's been months ::eek:: My screen is all fingerprinty, my keys are all... you don't want to know. It's a white laptop so every speck of dirt is visible :/

But how the heck do you clean a keyboard without water? And I don't mean those dust cans.

To the Googlemobile!

karl:-/

I'm alright graeme, I know it don't help I don't feel any better for it either :-/ usually it makes me feel better but this time sumit is different my mind don't seem any clearer. It's all to do with my medical coming up. Me mum has seen my arm nd her reaction was to bust my noise nd give me a fat lip. My lass has walked out. Some reason I don't care!. I don't want to see a doctor either, I don't want help. I honestly don't know what's going on up in the old brain. I'm sat calm writing this, licking my woonds honestly I've passed caring, the docs need to section me coz my medical is up Nxt month nd I'm gona do some damage.. thts how much I care mate. :-/ (shrugg my shoulders)

Vampayah88

lol@ my mom having a b*tch fit and banging doors just because I told her to let me be and stop trying to stick her nose in my business when I'm on my laptop. and generally. lol. whatever.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm alright graeme, I know it don't help I don't feel any better for it either :-/ usually it makes me feel better but this time sumit is different my mind don't seem any clearer. It's all to do with my medical coming up. Me mum has seen my arm nd her reaction was to bust my noise nd give me a fat lip. My lass has walked out. Some reason I don't care!. I don't want to see a doctor either, I don't want help. I honestly don't know what's going on up in the old brain. I'm sat calm writing this, licking my woonds honestly I've passed caring, the docs need to section me coz my medical is up Nxt month nd I'm gona do some damage.. thts how much I care mate. :-/ (shrugg my shoulders)

I don't know what tae say, mate? :confused: Are you actually about the whole doctors sectioning ya? Just wondering because, from yer recent posts, things seem pretty f**kin' hellish for ya at the moment! ::(:

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend leaving ya. And your mum should be a lot more understanding. But then I can relate there as well. Because ma mother tends to overract about my problems too, does'nae make talkin' aboot ma problems any easier.

Phoenixx

I really need to clean my laptop... every inch of it. It's been months ::eek:: My screen is all fingerprinty, my keys are all... you don't want to know. It's a white laptop so every speck of dirt is visible :/

But how the heck do you clean a keyboard without water? And I don't mean those dust cans.

To the Googlemobile!
^ I actually do use a wet cloth. Obviously it's only slightly damp, not dripping wet, and I do a quick wipe down. As long as water isn't dripping into your laptop, it's okay. Sometimes I'll take some alcohol and q-tips and wipe between the keys as well.

Speaking of which, I really should clean my computer too. I didn't even clean it during school and I've been too lazy all summer to do it. My screen has so many smudges and my keys are pretty dirty too. Thankfully my laptop is black so it doesn't show up as bad. :D

coyote

i wrap my laptop with a thin layer of cellophane - Saran Wrap works well

then, when it gets dirty, i just peel it off and replace

don't wrap over the bottom, though - otherwise it will overheat

1BlackSheep

I hate it when people assume that a breed of a dog is what defines them as an animal. It's not an iPhone you buy, that is the same each and every time.

I'm getting so sick of pet owners being so ignorant about the basics. You have to -raise- pets, they're not plants that'll grow up just fine if you give them nutrition. You have to maintain their mind as well as their body. Of course different breed have different attributes and qualities, but at least 80% of how they act and misbehave is their own doing.

Don't even get me started on people that buy dogs and cats as fashion accessories.
I hear ya'! Yesterday, I gave a long lecture with lots of printouts to a co-worker who got a puppy (because he was cute) and has zero knowledge of how to care for and raise him. Sadly, I have a feeling that the pup won't be there very long. Ugh!!! :mad:

It's been a while sinse I've posted on here, nd I've came bk consumed with anger nd hatred towards my HH. I've started to self harm again nd feel so empty after I do it. It's not the same I don't feel the release like I used too. Probably as there is no hope for my HH being cured any time soon.. **** I'm so messed up right now but I don't want to see a doctor as I've lost all hope in them too.. this could be a destructive path I'm on...
Welcome back, Karl! Sorry to hear that you're not doing very well.

And welcome back, Blue Days!

Last edited:

Silatuyok

I hate it when people assume that a breed of a dog is what defines them as an animal. It's not an iPhone you buy, that is the same each and every time.

I'm getting so sick of pet owners being so ignorant about the basics. You have to -raise- pets, they're not plants that'll grow up just fine if you give them nutrition. You have to maintain their mind as well as their body. Of course different breed have different attributes and qualities, but at least 80% of how they act and misbehave is their own doing.

Don't even get me started on people that buy dogs and cats as fashion accessories.

The very best breed is the mutt. :)

twiggle

"Waking up this morning, I smile.
Twenty-four brand-new hours are before me.
I vow to live fully each moment
and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion"
~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Hoppy

539360_427912337250536_1423289895_n.jpg

I got a sudden urge to watch The Lion King after "Circle of Life" came on in iTunes. That song is so uplifting :)

I know what I'm watching tonight! :D

Edit: I just realized my cat left very fine scratch marks on my face after she batted me :mad: Brat!

Last edited:

shakethelight

I wish more people thought like you. I get looks everytime I take Jemmy out for walks just because shes a pittie. People are just ignorant.

-----

Ugh, I feel like no matter what I do in this house of "mine" I always get the ****ty end of the stick. My brother gets treated like the king, and it's totally justified because I come from an italian family. No body wants to help me get better or see me reach any type of goal. The only one who truly loves me is my four legged friend. I probably would end it all if it wasn't for Jemmy, cause then no one would be there for her the way I am. That probably sounds like an excuse but I wouldn't leave my bestfriend to these vultures.

Also --

Who wants to go kayaking/whitewater rafting/rowing with me before the summer is over??? :D

I wish... ::(: I let a whole summer go by without doing any of those once. Next year...

Edit: here is my way-cool nature sounds mix :D http://naturesoundsfor.me/nativewinds

Okay I'm done posting now.

Last edited:

twiggle

^ I'd loveee to go white-water rafting.
My country isn't too good for that though :\

I'm happy its Friday tomorrow and glad its a long weekend. I have a date on Monday.. eep/excited/nervous/etc etc. I'll probably make a fool of myself. If I expect it, it won't bother me as much when it happens :D