Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I was at the pub and the British guy said that I am nice to talk to but I am weird. How the hell does everyone know this about me? Yes I am weird! Wouldn't change it for the world.

maybe for a million + $

I guess I've behaved stupidly lately (what's new?), but when you're in the situation I'm in it's hard to know what the best course of action is to take care of yourself.

I need, first and foremost, to be less impulsive and not let my emotions determine my actions... somehow.

I think.

coyote

I was at the pub and the British guy said that I am nice to talk to but I am weird. How the hell does everyone know this about me? Yes I am weird! Wouldn't change it for the world.

maybe for a million + $

i see nothing wrong with weird at all

unless it's the cannibal serial-killer type of weird

twiggle

I read an interesting analogy in a book I'm reading at the moment - it was written by a Buddhist monk.
He speaks about fear and anxiety and likens people to tall trees. Our anxieties are in our head, at the top of us - i.e the treetops, blowing around in the wind.
The tree-trunks are what keep the trees from blowing over completely, and he says that the body part which is our 'trunk' is our lower stomach. He says that when we are feeling fearful and anxious, we should focus fully on this part of our body and breathe in deeply in order to sturdy ourselves up.
I've been trying this and it really does seem to work.

Rembrandt Broam

Socks and hardwood floors - it was only a matter of time before they teamed up and knocked me down. Crafty little buggers, right when I was least expecting it they got me.

Dude, you've got to get the socks and the floor working together in harmony.

Risky%20Business.gif

;)

Hoppy

"Ding dong, the witch is dead."

As Terry Pratchett wrote, there is nothing wrong with mad cackling, all witches are able to do that, it is the insanely mad cackling you have to worry about.

Foxface

I sure know how to make enimies. By being myself. People say just be yourself, but that's whats wrong. I don't reply, because they won't understand.

Another person unfriended me on Facebook, and like usually, I don't kniow why.

I guess it's becuase I'm a crappy person with crappy social/communication skills. I'm a lame as a pocket in the back of a T-Shirt.

Last edited:

JuiceB

Envious of all my brothers at the moment, especially my youngest brother. My younger brother is able to function exceptionally well in social situations, has plenty of friends to hang out with and attracts the ladies with ease.

But he's also a spoiled rotten brat! I wonder how someone as spoiled rotten as him have so little trouble in life.

GhastlyCC

There's this girl.
I'm quite infatuated with her.
She's perfect. Absolutely perfect.
Just the thought of her gives me a feeling in my stomach more intense than just mere "butterflies"
Incredibly..she's single
I wish I could make a move..
But I feel like I might as well be of another species.
I wish I could at least try.
I feel like an idiot for liking her as much as I do.
FML

Last edited:
It feels weird having my old username back...

Anyway I deleted anyone I had as a friend on here in a fit of emotionality (don't ask), sorry :p I can re-add you though.

I have to stop doing that ::eek::

Foxface

It feels weird having my old username back...

Anyway I deleted anyone I had as a friend on here in a fit of emotionality (don't ask), sorry :p I can re-add you though.

I have to stop doing that ::eek::

What do you mean? Did you have two accounts, or change and then change it back? Why if you don't mind me asking?

Etbow23

I'm so sick of people thinking they can run the rules of my house.

I'm sick of people putting too much responsibility on my shoulders.

I'm so sick of people who don't understand how you feel.

I'm sick of thinking about things and stressing out for hours while the people who are causing the problems are out partying and having fun.

I'm sick of being bored and alone.

I want to move back to Maryland.

I hate the situation that my mother has put me in.

If it doesn't work out by December, I'm throwing my hands up and I'm going to leave. Period. Then I will able to just start my own life.

Foxface

I'm so sick of people thinking they can run the rules of my house.

I'm sick of people putting too much responsibility on my shoulders.

I'm so sick of people who don't understand how you feel.

I'm sick of thinking about things and stressing out for hours while the people who are causing the problems are out partying and having fun.

I'm sick of being bored and alone.

I want to move back to Maryland.

I hate the situation that my mother has put me in.

If it doesn't work out by December, I'm throwing my hands up and I'm going to leave. Period. Then I will able to just start my own life.

I hate being older, I was I was a kid again. I hate that when your older, people expect more from you. Becuase you become more majour. I'm still a kid at heart.

I want to move and get my onw place, so bad.

alwaysrunning

i've been away for a while, i've been skay for the most part, my anxiety has not been that bad, and yet my depresión is just worsening, i have to go in to see the psychiatrist because my medication just isnt working, i have never been seen by a psychiatrist, just a psychologist(therapist) and doctor, so i'm scared of being diagnosis with something other than depresión and anxiety, i guess i really am a basket case :/