Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

img20120824220600.jpg

Yay. Got myself a proper media centre control thingy! I had another one that I bought about 6 months ago, but the annoying thing about that one was that it kept turning itself off, and the only way to turn it back on was by using the left click mouse button (and the intensely awkward motion control mouse). it was useless.

This one is far better. And it also has a backlight so I can use it in the dark. I'm forcing myself to type with it now so that'll get used to the layout. Words words words words...

coyote

according to my Facebook newsfeed, 15 of my friends "like" Mitt Romney

i want to know how on earth this could have possibly happened

Phoenixx

img20120824220600.jpg

Yay. Got myself a proper media centre control thingy! I had another one that I bought about 6 months ago, but the annoying thing about that one was that it kept turning itself off, and the only way to turn it back on was by using the left click mouse button (and the intensely awkward motion control mouse). it was useless.

This one is far better. And it also has a backlight so I can use it in the dark. I'm forcing myself to type with it now so that'll get used to the layout. Words words words words...
^ That is awesome. :D So it's basically just like a mouse and keyboard built into one? I've never seen anything like it.

^ That is awesome. :D So it's basically just like a mouse and keyboard built into one? I've never seen anything like it.

Yup, that is exactly what it is. :D You hold it like a game controller, and swipe your finger over the little black circle to move the mouse (it's a mini touchpad). And the stripey line below the touch pad is a scroll sensor pad.

It makes it real easy to navigate and swiftly input text from the chair. :3

coyote

Yup, that is exactly what it is. :D You hold it like a game controller, and swipe your finger over the little black circle to move the mouse (it's a mini touchpad). And the stripey line below the touch pad is a scroll sensor pad.

It makes it real easy to navigate and swiftly input text from the chair. :3

i don't understand how you can type and hold it at the same time

do you just use your thumbs?

i don't understand how you can type and hold it at the same time

do you just use your thumbs?

Yeah, you use just the your thumbs. So it suffices for typing URLs and other tiny bits of text, but it's not really a full replacement for a normal keyboard. It's basically a remote for your PC.

But I really hate being forced to take the keyboard on my lap every time I need to input login information and the likes. For those things it's really useful and efficient.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Socks and hardwood floors - it was only a matter of time before they teamed up and knocked me down. Crafty little buggers, right when I was least expecting it they got me.

vitalis

I'm pathetic.
I don't think you are, your just to nice for this crappy old world.

You're a doll. Far from pathetic. Life can be a fight and you're in the battle. Just because life is hard, that does not make you pathetic and all of these things that you are naming yourself.

Hey, don't be so hard with yourself, Srijita. I used to think that very often too, but when I started to meet people frequently I found most of the other people are actually a lot more weird than me, so now I don't suffer for it anymore. So just look around you and I'm sure you'll find reasons to don't feel this way.

I wish I had the confidence to be a singer.

Hey, another wannabe singer. ::p: I sympathize, even if I'd never aspire to be a professional singer because I'm not that gifted, I'd like to be able to at least sing in public without having a totally unrecognizable creepy voice. :mad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Try having fun with karaoke? Sorry.

Nice idea.

Hey, another wannabe singer. ::p: I sympathize, even if I'd never aspire to be a professional singer because I'm not that gifted, I'd like to be able to at least sing in public without having a totally unrecognizable creepy voice. :mad:

Neiter am I. I was actually lookin' to try and record a couple of couple cover songs - just guitar and vocals. But I only feel confident enough in ma abilities as guitarist.

Beatmetrics

You want to make the statement of the birth certificate but you can't even get your taxes correct. It's funny how we say were the melting pot and yet politicians have contradictory thoughts that say other wise about how we truly feel. Review where you lived hun and file your taxes correctly this time - politician who uses the system to get in to office.