Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

deskthingcopy.png

I like to watch movies in bed, but it being a loft bed makes it difficult and straining on the neck to look down and to the side (where the TV is), so I made a little flip table out of my computer's side cover and some wooden plank.

This is as low tech as it gets, but it works perfectly. :D

(And my cat sleeping in a suitcase with a pillow in it.)

MollyBeGood

deskthingcopy.png

I like to watch movies in bed, but it being a loft bed makes it difficult and straining on the neck to look down and to the side (where the TV is), so I made a little flip table out of my computer's side cover and some wooden plank.

This is as low tech as it gets, but it works perfectly. :D

(And my cat sleeping in a suitcase with a pillow in it.)

that looks cool and I like that you made it-I need one!
What/how does it attach to on the side of your bed there? I have priced ones you can buy and they are too spendy for me atm
Cute pillow too!

MikeyC

When you're giving more than you're getting it's time to move on.
I will not be taken for granted.
Absolutely.

*Cough* Uhm, you were about to get the whole forum pizza.

-Shh, everyone, play along-
Pizza for me and only me? Okay! :)

a good laser printer is worth its weight in twenty dollar bills
I somehow doubt that, but I trust your word! *steals neighbour's laser printer*

狼;666059 said:
that looks cool and I like that you made it-I need one!
What/how does it attach to on the side of your bed there? I have priced ones you can buy and they are too spendy for me atm

Since it's a computer cover panel, it has a ledge at the back with screw holes in it (where you'd normally secure it to the computer). It's attached to the bed by thin ropes that go through those screw holes and tight around the bar, through the hole again, and again around the bar followed by double knot.

It creates a secure enough hinge type bond. The lighting makes it difficult to see, but you can almost see it in the photo.

Cute pillow too!

Thank you! It's my favourite pillow case. ;3

Roman Legion

I got a letter in the mail today and I think I finally managed to get my pell grant back, meaning I can get back into school now. If they military tries to make me miss class, I'm going to politely give them the finger via a rain check. Did I mention how much I look forward to 16 January 2014? Oh, and April I have a 2 credit college course to get my motorcycle license, I get 2 credits toward my degree and get my motorcycle license.. Win-win! Things are starting to look up a bit, but I'm still being very cautious; I'm heading to Job Corps to see if I can get some additional financial collegiate assistance. Also, I keep listening to this song that I can't understand..lol

Oleg Kvasha - "Zelenoglazoe Taksi [Club Remix]" - YouTube

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I have to read 20 more pages of this book before my exam tomorrow, I do not know if I will make it through without throwing it out the window. It is bad enough that the professor constantly refers to it as "my book, that wrote, because I'm the author" but from within the book it is basically just his views with an absence of any opposing views, i.e. he is teaching his views on morality as if they were fact and not opinion. A philosophy book is full of answers, I don't know anymore...

Beatmetrics

Mystical creaters,tarots, becoming one with nature....Once you were slapped on the wrist for the journey you were about to embark on. My dear friend this goody too shoes i'm so christian mask you've been holding needs to come to an end. Are you happy? Trying to be ideal, are you happy now? If not then loose the mask. Be mystical again with out restraint. I'm talking go full blown you, hun. IF your socks get rocked by being able to touch and be near gems and stones. Collect them use them. If your socks get rocked getting all smelly things like candles, insence, oils and such start purchasing them. If your socks get rocked on just enjoying nature and not what your apartment or car looks like then shout it out loud and proud. If your mystical magical beatmetrics then so be it and be it.

Your a witch my dear.

Last edited: