Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

EscapeArtist

It is helpful to me to try and be objectively aware of things. Both what is
externally, and what is internally. Feelings do not have to be so intimately married to the experiences they're generated from. Feelings are from within. Happenings are from without.

I try to stay away from all-nighters because I work early in the mornings. But spending time going to bed in the early evening when its stressful for me at that time, and waking up in the early morning, was incredibly helpful. I'm able to spend more focus on doing things I really want to do, ie reading, practicing guitar without the aimless feeling of needing to desperately unwind. I found myself going to work earlier, more relaxed, and able to cultivate a more meditative mind throughout. I think these moods, relaxation, and cognition are so heavily interwoven that the time spent in these states has been a great cognitive benefit.

oh yeah allnighters when you work or go to school are not a good idea! I totally agree, it's amazing what waking up early, yet getting enough sleep, can do for mind and soul. My sleep schedule has been nearly nocturnal the last few months so I hope I can reach that schedule as well by doing this one!

I'm having trouble sleeping again, for a good span of time I was going to bed and falling asleep within the half hour but it's gotten back to being in bed for hours every night without being able to fall asleep. My brain won't turn off anymore, it's keeping me up all night every night.

I have that problem all the time. It's awful. I feel for ya, man.

Send me a skirt, dress or whatever outfit you want and I'll model it for you in a picture. :bigsmile:

Will do! :)

KiaKaha

Banned
To be fair, I think some balance is required, if focusing solely on the negative makes you too unhappy then, for the sake of our own sanity, I feel it is best to acknowledge the good things too... But I'm glad you understand and feel similarly. :)

A definite balance is needed - It's just I think a lot of people tend to go the other way - 'ignorance is bliss' type attitude. But you are quite right, focusing too much on the ills of the world is certainly not healthy for ones well being. It is good to take time to notice goodness - in the world and in ones life.

jaim38

***Schizophrenic thoughts again***

I don't want to fall in love with a guy because if I do, I'm afraid some evil spirits/entities will try to ruin my relationship. The evil spirits will probably try to kill him and replace him with someone different. So for safety purposes, I don't want to be involved in any relationship at this time.

Roman Legion

Nah. I don't have any skirts/dresses to spare. In fact, I don't think I have any skirts or dresses.

:sad:

Anyway, I just thought of this—This black friday I actually made a few hundred dollars, rather than spending anything. Paying off debt, filling my tank and then getting a real warm coat from a thrift store.

Last edited: