Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Starry

My dog is absolutely filthy... We've had a LOT of rain over the past week and I can only walk around the fields... Add one very happy, lively dog to that and you end up with her covered from nose to tail in mud... At least she's happy! ^_^ (She's even good and lifts up her paws for me to wipe them with a cloth.)

JackOfSpades

My dog is absolutely filthy... We've had a LOT of rain over the past week and I can only walk around the fields... Add one very happy, lively dog to that and you end up with her covered from nose to tail in mud... At least she's happy! ^_^ (She's even good and lifts up her paws for me to wipe them with a cloth.)

Haha. It's so funny how much they love to get dirty too. Fortunately mine love to be cleaned too :giggle:

twiggle

A friend of mine has died. Not an especially close friend, but somebody I've met for drinks several times this year. He was only young - my age. I'm shocked.
I didn't realise how ill he was. He was so courageous and fought right up to the end. His condition made him appreciate the smallest of things, and I never once heard him complain about a thing.
I hope he rests in peace.

U

user deleted

Why do I leave myself so little time to complete essays?! It's ridiculous, and I do it every time! I still have 2000 words to write. I think this might be the first time I don't actually finish.

A friend of mine has died. Not an especially close friend, but somebody I've met for drinks several times this year. He was only young - my age. I'm shocked.
I didn't realise how ill he was. He was so courageous and fought right up to the end. His condition made him appreciate the smallest of things, and I never once heard him complain about a thing.

That's sad, Twiggle. I hope that in the very least he left you inspired. What a strong person he must have been.

MikeyC

what did you do in Melbourne?

or should i ask who?
Haha, well, the "who" ended up going overseas, so we couldn't spend too much time together. Too bad, really. :bigsmile:

I'm sorry, Twiggle. Are you okay?

MikeyC

My friend's roommate in Melbourne gave me her email address, as she's going to be in China and Facebook is not allowed there. She didn't give it to anyone else as far as I'm aware and she was saying how sorry she was for disappearing the day that I got there as she wanted to talk more.

I'm not sure, but there's a chance that she likes me. The good thing is that I think she's really cute, but the bad thing is that she lives in Melbourne.

Why are all the cool girls so far away? :sad: Melbourne, Dublin... ;) I need a Shellharbour girl!

JuiceB

I was talking on the phone with a DirecTV rep and was stuttering so badly she thought it was a bad connection.

:kickingmyself: