Skype Group

Mine is fred.idonthavealastname ^-^

I think it's a cool idea. I just don't know if I'd ever actually talk or not... I'd definitely chat, though.

Beany

Great idea.
My username is ---Beany---

If anyone adds me, please send me a message to let me know they are from here.

Pookah

I'd be cool with it. I play online games and you have to talk on programs like that to coordinate your play with other players.

kuhtreen

I would love this, great idea! The only problem is, I could only participate if I was home alone because I don't want my family knowing about it. Silly, I know...I'm just a private person and that's the way I like it.

kuhtreen

Alright, that means 11am Pacific time. I can't say for sure that I'll be able to participate then, but I'll definitely try.

Ericisme

Ericisme10

Ha, first and only time I actually did this, it was horrible. It was just 3 guys constantly talking like some preps at high school, honestly. I was so scared, I couldn't speak up to say bye, so I just sat there for an hour and half saying 2 works every 20 minutes. But after almost 2 hours, I muted myself and pretended I had to do it on purpose and then typed out bye. It was so horrible. It has been a while, so maybe I can give it another go. Although it'll probably fail knowing me. xD

Now I'll just appear away forever so I can hide from them people. So if anyone adds me, then just say hi to me anyways, I'm kinda always here if it's online.

kuhtreen

Ericisme10

Ha, first and only time I actually did this, it was horrible. It was just 3 guys constantly talking like some preps at high school, honestly. I was so scared, I couldn't speak up to say bye, so I just sat there for an hour and half saying 2 works every 20 minutes. But after almost 2 hours, I muted myself and pretended I had to do it on purpose and then typed out bye. It was so horrible. It has been a while, so maybe I can give it another go. Although it'll probably fail knowing me. xD

Now I'll just appear away forever so I can hide from them people. So if anyone adds me, then just say hi to me anyways, I'm kinda always here if it's online.

Haha, I'm sure it'll be better next time. And even if it isn't we'll understand. We're all in the same boat here.

El.Sonador

Same. I always get the feeling they're listening in or can hear everything I say, even if they're on the other side of the house/outside :confused:

lucky me ...I'm the only one in my family who speaks English .. so, I don't have to worry about them listening to me ...sometimes I even visit this site in front of them ...:rolleyes:

mine is : el.sonador007

workout

hey i'd like to try it out. i hope it works tho, chances are all of us will wait for someone else to talk, and all we have is golden silence ::eek::
my username is workout_SPW - please add me banvard and let us know the time.

anomicdeer

I've finally got it. My name is anomicdeer of course :)

And kutreen, I'm the same way. I would only talk on it if I'm home alone or if everyone is in a different room, with the doors closed. I really don't like to be on only the computer with others around anyways.

If you add me, you can send a message letting me know who you are.
I also had an idea. It would be cool if we had SPW before our name like SPW-AnomicDeer is the name I have on it.

Last edited:
Mine's sarah-in-wonderland

And I'm really sorry if I mess up. Maybe you could start on the chat function and later call up using voice? I really do apologise if I suddenly hang up on you though, I find talking through a phone terrifying. Well. I find talking at all terrifying. -.0