Skype Group

gsmax5

It would be nice if the conversation is recorded so others can know how these sorts of things go. Sadly, I don't think anyone will agree to this.

AlleyCat

I think this is a great idea, but I don't think I'm brave enough to talk over it just yet. I am terrible at chatting on the phone even with people I know. Maybe I'll come around... eventually. ::eek:: It would be really nice and fun hearing all the different accents.

Last edited:

Pookah

You can make a username and one of us will add you to our contacts and to the group then you can log on when you have the time and see if anyone is on. We have had a good amount of people the last couple of days. Today it is a little light, but its early Sunday.

scruffpot

well im scruffpot1 on skype ill be there later tonight as i have to go and consider food and as they have just upped my citalopram, it takes a while for me to consider stuff hahahaha:)

AlleyCat

Oh, why not... please add me to the group. :)

Mine is ShyAlleyCat. Like a few others have mentioned, I would only be comfortable chatting if I was home alone so Sunday isn't really the best day for me since everyone is here. It would be nice to chat sometime if I can get up the nerve. ::eek::

zharl

I'm interested, but I don't have skype. I also live with my parents, and I don't know if they would approve unfortunately...

I like the idea, I'm quite talkative, and yet...I'm still resistant.

oui

I think the conference thing is a great idea! But I think we should set a date or something...You know, organize it a little so it's not just a one-on-one thing...that'd make me nervous.