Skype Group

overcome.

I'd be happy to talk on Skype or join a group, 'overcome.1' is my username. I think that this is a good idea to help everybody.

Nicholas

I have Skype! Of course, my husband would probably freak out if I started video conferencing with a bunch of guys I've never met. ::p:

ROFL! :D And he'd get suspicious if you told him "Don't worry, they are just very shy guys, I'm trying teach them to be less shy" LOL You know, he might misunderstand your " cyber teaching methods".

Luke1993

Ha what a coincidence I downloaded Skype the other day.

Oh and if you are in a convo with more than one person you cannot do webcams only mics. I would never use my webcam anyway.

overcome.

Yeah that's right about the webcam/mics thing. You can only have a group chat with mics, that'd be good though.

So, does anybody want to create a group? Or shall I? Everybody needs to share their usernames on this thread, or add me (overcome.1) and I'll do my best to get a room sorted. On there we could all talk (text) as well as mic chats.

We had a skype group going a while back, but it's kind of died. If someone wants to start a new one, I'm game- mermaid783.

D

deleted user 1

I would love this, great idea! The only problem is, I could only participate if I was home alone because I don't want my family knowing about it. Silly, I know...I'm just a private person and that's the way I like it.

I feel exactly the same way. Even though I hate talking via phone, mine is Blitzbok.

overcome.

Does anyone use Skype and if so does it help your SA? I will share my addy if you pm/message me-would be nice to practice with someone equally as shy to try to get over being so awkward.

serious inquires only please.

Go for it. My username is overcome.1 - this goes for anybody else that would like to talk. I was part of the Skype group, but I don't think it took off properly. Even if you'd feel more comfortable messaging a little at first or something, then talking in real time, then on mic, it would be nice.

I think my mic may need sorting out, though. I'll have to fix that.

silentbutdeadly

I'd love to have some people to chat/practice conversation with.

My Skype ID is silentbutdeadly7 and I'm open to talking to anyone...even if you haven't posted your ID in this thread. :O

Hi all :)

Just wondering how this Skype group works. Do we organise a time to chat, and then go on at the same time and speak to eachother as a group? I'm a bit lost.. and I've been getting contact requests from all you lovely people :)