Whens the last time you hung out with friends?

SIAYAE

I last hung out on the 4th of july. I went out to a party...drunk or very bussed of course. later that night the beer wore off i got some major heart skipping beats and the whole cant breathe thing. it was awful pretending nothing was wrong. I was with my best friend who cant understand how i became agrophobic all a sudden within this year:(.

M1tCh

Banned
Hmm. probably a few years ago.

Last time I had a friend over was....about 6 years ago. I mostly hung out with mutual friends of my siblings who were introduced to me, because i didn't have steady friends of my own.

GAVB

me to i have also gave up tryin to fit back in with my friends, somewere near 2004 would be the last time 4 me

hippiechild

wow, I thought I was alone in the fact that I haven't had any friends in many years. I used to see them every once in a while...but I haven't in at least 3 years....that sounds pretty drastic. I literally haven't had ANY friends in 3 years. The closest thing has been a girl 3 years younger than me whom I talk to a bit and share artistic ideas with. She say that she considers me a friend, but I'm far too fearful to be a real, decent friend.

I like to think that if I was around people at all I would make friends, since I am semi interesting...maybe. I sometimes think that all it takes is being around a group of people for an extended period of time, so that I get used to them and trust them and give them time to see the real me...

ktea

um.. probably 1 or 2 years ago. I was really nervous... it was a birthday party. the only reason I went was because my sister couldn't go and I had to in her place. they weren't really my friends. I didn't talk to anyone, and I heard girls whispering, "she's so quiet, she hasn't said anything." I HATED it.
=( I never get close enough to anyone to consider them friends.

ktea

um.. probably 1 or 2 years ago. I was really nervous... it was a birthday party. the only reason I went was because my sister couldn't go and I had to in her place. they weren't really my friends. I didn't talk to anyone, and I heard girls whispering, "she's so quiet, she hasn't said anything." I HATED it.
=( I never get close enough to anyone to consider them friends.

Pretender

does my brother count? cuz that would make me sound a lot less pathetic... :roll:
if not its been like months lol

Generical

Usually go to a pub or friends house on weekends, which is sweet, gonna be screwed when they go to uni though.

oppor2nity

its been about a year and a half for me now again.. i got over panic attacks once back in 2000, but since then about 2 years ago they came back and it got even worse this time. So i just stopped going out altogether in fear of having another panic attack and being in a situation where i dont have control of whats going on and dont feel safe. So yeah a little over a year and a half >.<

diath

2005... i think i lost hold of most of them. i even have trouble communicating with them through phone. i have social anxiety too i guess.