Whens the last time you hung out with friends?

MotherWolff

Banned
Well, if my 2nd oldest bro doesn't count as a friend, the last time for me was probably when I was a child. Seriously! 8O

oppor2nity

It's been about a year for me as well. I used to go out on a daily basis because i worked in music, but ever since the panics attacks began about 2 years ago i haven't been the same. I tried going out for the first year or so but then when i was out i would always be filled by this overwhelming feeling of anxiety and felt like i wasn't in control of the situation and things just weren't all real. Almost like i wasn't within myself and i couldn't breathe. My heart would begin to race and i would begin to hyperventilate. So eventually i stopped going out all together because i was so afraid that i would have another anxiety attack if i went out anywhere. I just hope its not too hard of an issue to get over because nobody on God's green earth deserves to feel this way and live in such constant fear.

Convict187

I live with my sister, five kids and her boyfriend(I need to get a place of my own)

But I don't have any friends outside my family.. :roll:

And finding that special someone is like mission impossible for someone with agoraphobia!! >_<

What friends?
I have several "people that i just talk to from school" but they are not "MY FRIENDS". I only hang out with one that she graduated and she stills calls me and stuff to hang out...i hanged with her mmmmmm like 2 months ago?