women a lot more approachable without makeup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felgen

Katie Holmes without makeup:
katie-holmes-without-makeup.jpg

Freddie Mercury with makeup:
Queen_i_want_to_break_free_video_still.jpg

The statement that someone looks less feminine without makeup is false. :)

I used to almost never put make up on..now very little.. but with all the competition.. not many guys know how to appreciate nature..

I've never worn make-up, and don't ever plan to. If that's why people don't approach me, I'm better off without them anyway.

Masychefx2

Banned
Katie Holmes without makeup:
katie-holmes-without-makeup.jpg

Freddie Mercury with makeup:
Queen_i_want_to_break_free_video_still.jpg

The statement that someone looks less feminine without makeup is false. :)

lol

and doesnt katie holmes look abit like tom cruise or has he had his surgeons on her to make them both look the same lol, cruise 2

token_asian_friend

i think women look more like men without makeup

what i mean is they look rougher like more manly (oh boy this isnt sounding so good...)

what i meant not more like men but they look less attractive

I have nothing to add to this thread, but just wanted to quote you for posterity. :D ::p:

Last edited:

xxaimsxx

Maybe the girls you speak to are transvestites...?

I don't wear allot of make-up. Im not a fan of the orange face/black eyeliner look. If anything i think that makes you look worse. I just wear foundation and lip balm..

Pink_Paula

I hardly wear makeup, but i must admit that if i put a bit of mascara and lipgloss on i do feel more confident, it's weird lol

Krista

yes ::p: .............................................................

Well of course, that's a given. I'm sure though that not many girls would believe you though, the majority of women feel that they are actually not approachable without some type of makeup on ( I know girls who put it on as soon as they wake up in the morning) but if your partner can't accept you without it on, they don't deserve you. I'd say you'd be appreciated by a lot of females mister if you were to get the courage to tell them that ;)

Masychefx2

Banned
Well i wouldnt talk to you !! cos you look to attractive, online thats not a issue though i chat to anyone hehe wihtout being nervous.

i was watching a program some women actually sleep with makeup on :confused:

lunarla

Well i wouldnt talk to you !! cos you look to attractive, online thats not a issue though i chat to anyone hehe wihtout being nervous.

i was watching a program some women actually sleep with makeup on :confused:

My sister does for some reason, lol. I can't imagine that though, it would feel disgusting! Not to mention being not good at all for your skin! You can also get some makeup tattoo'd on. Eyeliner and that kind of thing. Ridiculous in my opinion, but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.