women a lot more approachable without makeup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masychefx2

Banned
i think i need rehab for my trolling problems i have been banned from so many websites its annoying :/

ill try not to make new threads for a while

Why

i somewhat agree

when a dude sees a hot girl with alot of makeup, high hels and expensive revealing clothes, he assumes she is superficial, high maintenance and probly has 100 guys ask her out everyday

personally i am turned off by alot of makeup, natural look is the best

Masychefx2

Banned
i somewhat agree

when a dude sees a hot girl with alot of makeup, high hels and expensive revealing clothes, he assumes she is superficial, high maintenance and probly has 100 guys ask her out everyday

personally i am turned off by alot of makeup, natural look is the best

this.

sums up my point and everyone elses .

EscapeArtist

Lol women with less makeup make me more nervous. (I'm a lesbian.)
They seem more confident with themselves, more likely that they'll overshadow me. Nerve-binding.
I see makeup as an insecurity.

But at the same time I prefer the au-natural look

Danfalc

Banned
sums up my point and everyone elses .

I don't think all blokes think like that,just because a girl has taken the time to take pride in her appearance means she is superficial,I certainly don't and while I think most girls look just as pretty without make up,Makeup can really highlight a girls beauty sometimes,it's amazing how much a bit of eye shadow or eye liner can really bring out a girls features.

I'm also not surprised some girls feel like they need to permanently try and look their best and wear make up with the pressure which gets put on them by today's media and culture ect

Lorraine Manca

lips the color of blood, fresh from a kill? with blood covered talons unnaturally long and eyes outlined in warpaint, who wouldnt want to approach them?

Kat

Lol women with less makeup make me more nervous.
They seem more confident with themselves, more likely that they'll overshadow me. Nerve-binding.
I see makeup as an insecurity.

But at the same time I prefer the au-natural look

I agree with that wearing make up is likely an insecurity. I think girls when they hit puberty they will notice their color diminish because of a certain monthly cycle and are more prone to want to replenish it. I am glad I don’t have to worry about this anymore, my partner prefers me without make up but I am a person that likes to wear it. I also think girls should feel free to do what they want and shouldn’t feel pressure from either side.

Last edited:

WearyChild

I'm female and looking at this in a completely un baised way I agree and disagree. I don't necessarily think females without makeup look like males (look at my picture in my profile neither have makeup and I don't think I look like a guy although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but it does make them (or er us) look more... human and therefore more approachable. Although in all reality I buzzed my head when I was in highschool (not smart I know) and it is pretty easy for a girl to look like a guy with the right cloths and hair when they wear no makeup.

100_2205.jpg

Here I posted a pic of me, put it to a vote, look like a man or just more approachable? Feel free to be honest I don't really care anymore what people think about me. (sorry pic is so big I don't know how to shrink it T-T )

Last edited:

Shift

I wouldn't say women without make-up are manly, but I think I understand what you mean about them being easier to approach.

Well, this is my experience with makeup.
Some women do not need it and it just makes them look worse.
Then there are women that look worse without make up, but that could only be because
I am so use to seeing them with makeup that when they take it off it's shocking.

Personally I do not like makeup much.
I am probably one of those natural beauty kind of guys.

I remember this girl, she had put on less make up for some reason
and I could see some freckles on her checks and thought to myself
"Damn, she must look good without makeup"

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Woman look manly without make up on?
Thats the most idiotic thing ive ever read.

I think he meant they look less threatening and more natural, and he can approach them better that way. He just worded it the wrong way, that's all.

da_illest101

I'm female and looking at this in a completely un baised way I agree and disagree. I don't necessarily think females without makeup look like males (look at my picture in my profile neither have makeup and I don't think I look like a guy although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but it does make them (or er us) look more... human and therefore more approachable. Although in all reality I buzzed my head when I was in highschool (not smart I know) and it is pretty easy for a girl to look like a guy with the right cloths and hair when they wear no makeup.

100_2205.jpg

Here I posted a pic of me, put it to a vote, look like a man or just more approachable? Feel free to be honest I don't really care anymore what people think about me. (sorry pic is so big I don't know how to shrink it T-T )

the better they look the more afraid i'm. I probably change sidewalks if i saw you lol just joking but you look great though

mrb

well as for my self i feel i lot more confident wearing lipstick , a little mini skirt , low cut top , high heels , and a big hand bag to match :D

Status
Not open for further replies.