women a lot more approachable without makeup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krista

Well i wouldnt talk to you !! cos you look to attractive, online thats not a issue though i chat to anyone hehe wihtout being nervous.

i was watching a program some women actually sleep with makeup on :confused:

Psh, thank you but I don't think so. I know guys can get nervous, I try to be as friendly as possible and I'm good at putting people at ease :) I know it's mind over matter, you could do it if you want to bad enough dear.

My sister does for some reason, lol. I can't imagine that though, it would feel disgusting! Not to mention being not good at all for your skin! You can also get some makeup tattoo'd on. Eyeliner and that kind of thing. Ridiculous in my opinion, but meh.

And yes they do, my best friend does because she feels ugly if she doesn't. It's not good for your self confidence actually as well as your skin. I think more girls should wash their face before bed and say something they like about themselves, it works and there's no reason why you all can't come up with one thing you find beautiful about yourselves :)

lunarla

And yes they do, my best friend does because she feels ugly if she doesn't. It's not good for your self confidence actually as well as your skin. I think more girls should wash their face before bed and say something they like about themselves, it works and there's no reason why you all can't come up with one thing you find beautiful about yourselves :)

It seems very strange to me. I think my sister leaves hers on out of laziness than anything else though. But to feel uncomfortable sleeeeeping without make up on is extreme! I agree though! I haven't worn make up in weeks. Probably has something to do with the fact that I haven't really went anywhere in a while. But even then, I barely wear anything. I think it should also just become a habit to wash one's face in the morning and at night, regardless of wearing make up or not though.

lunarla

Well, I just don't think he has put it into the right words, is all. Which I think he admitted, himself. Saying that women look less feminine without makeup is a bit silly, yes. Because women were feminine before there was ever make up! There's qualities (facial too.. not just boobs) that are distinctly female.

Chlo

Banned
i mean i dont mean to be rude, im just putting my opinion across.
like lunarla said woman were feminine before make-up was invented!
some guys actually go for natural beauty. i hope to get one of those guys because i would be way anxious with someone who thought i looked manly without make-up on.

Masychefx2

Banned
my way with words is bad i think i made it worse i mean women look easier to approach if there not so perfect looking

Newtype

I really don't think women look like men or look less attractive without makeup on and I don't see why it would make them easier to approach. Just like most of us here are really uncomfortable in public, some women feel uncomfortable going out in public without makeup. In a forum about SA, I don't think it's appropriate to joke about something like that. Regardless of how she looks when she's wearing makeup or not, a woman to me is always more beautiful when she's natural. It would be better to write messages that give courage to those women and not do the opposite. We're all trying hard to be our true selves here.

Status
Not open for further replies.