Are you shy in your dreams?

Jin

a big no.... iam not having nice dreams...hehe.... i dont know why... in my dreams iam a always villian..... so thats why i call it a nightmare...but i get used to it..... just dont ask what kind of villain iam in my dreams.... even myself hate it......

reslo

in my dreams, the ones i can vaguely remember, my worries are actually focused on things that are happening in the dream, like i often have dreams im being chased or im trying to find something and i can't (or i wake up before i find it). whereas in reallife, i tend to have a constant feeling of dread and uncertainty/worry, which i can't always put on something specific. i'm not nearly as self-conscious. im still somewhat shy, and awkward, like im still me but im not anxious about it, and i don't beat myself up about making mistakes. it's a really nice feeling. also too, i usually don't see myself in my dreams- they're in 1st person perspective, so that's nice too. but sometimes i do have dreams where im arguing with someone, and just yelling and saying all these things that i'd never say in real life...so im not shy in those dreams, but it doesn't make me happy, i just feel angry.
overall, id rather be dreaming than be awake...

Anomaly

I don't really get a chance to be shy, I keep dying in my dreams. At least in the ones I can remember.

T!GER

The beginning of my dreams are really nice however the ending I can do without. It usually has to do with meeting someone and we connect and get along great and ending up as a couple... the feeling is just unbeliveable however near the end of the dream she says "I have to go somewhere will you wait for me" and I say "yes I'll be here" ... but she never comes back.. and I just wait and wait.

It's one of those dreams that I wake up from in the middle of the night and think about. I like these dreams except for the ending.

Don't know if that has anything to do with being shy but I thought I'll share it with you guys.

Last edited:

hoddesdon

Now that you mention it, the answer is no. I have been told the answer is no in my writing too.

Jin

I don't really get a chance to be shy, I keep dying in my dreams. At least in the ones I can remember.

yeah....its either ill kill or i get killed..... i think my sleeping disorder triggers this nightmare of mine....

Danfalc

Banned
I'm normaly my "old" self in dreams,and I feel confident,It use to make me feel a bit crud when I first had them,but its kinda nice now.

mrb

hmmm i dont dream to much anymore , as a kid i used to get lots of nighmares ... i dont miss them lol ...

Krista

I dream just about every single night but I'm always just me in my dreams. Not necessarily any shyer or reserved. If anything, I'm more of an exhibitionist in them.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
I do not think I have any sense of self in my dreams since they're usualy vague. But I can't remember being shy there, if something I'm scared.

nopark

I can't really remember anything from my dreams either way. The only ones I can remember most are the two recurring ones of my teeth falling out, or driving my car and continuously crashing into things.

You all seem to have great dream memory.

Dream Weaver

I'm normally very fearful in my dreams.I'm so afraid of everything and everyone. It's as though I'm always conscious of every imperfection, shortcoming, or insecurity. Everyone else in my dream seems to notice, too. They normally shun me or laugh at me. When I do dream of something good, something happens to ruin it.

Same here. I'm always a nervous wreck in my dreams. Sometimes it will seem like a good dream, but then they'll be some ****ed up twist to it. I wouldn't even call them dreams, they're nightmares. But I guess I'd rather have nightmares because when I wake up I'm relieved instead being disappointed like I am when I have nice dreams.

humansrare

I mostly have bad dreams, and wake up feeling relieved that it's over but unable to remember what happened in them :/

No never shy..always scared though. My dreams are more like nightmares really..I'm always trying to escape from someone/something trying to kill me..always running for my life..I never had any dreams that involved my sp.

Lorraine Manca

neat question, i appear to be shy in my dreams just because im extremely confused. people around me speak plain english, but i cant understand anything they say, as if it were a foreign langauge but its not. They cant understand me either.