Are you shy in your dreams?

Illusions

I rarely have dreams but when I do, I'm free of SA in them. Lately I had a few dreams about me getting into arguments with strangers (assuming it's because I've been holding back my urge to speak up).

MaliceInWickedland

Ooo wow. No one's posted here in a while.

But no, not really. Most of the time I'm either being chased down by some creepy dude with a massive double-chainsaw, randomly falling through the sky, or my dreams are just too weird for me to remember what I was like in them.

planemo

All of my dreams are about a zombie apocalypse -- it's kinda hard to be shy when that happens.

Are you sure? I'd probably be like "even when surrounded by the living dead, people are still staring at me and giving me those looks?" ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

Are you sure? I'd probably be like "even when surrounded by the living dead, people are still staring at me and giving me those looks?" ::p:

hehe~ the 'looks' are totally different when they have those glazed over eyes and are trying to eat you.

planemo

hehe~ the 'looks' are totally different when they have those glazed over eyes and are trying to eat you.

I guess looking like a zombie now, might have benefits in the future then. Maybe they'll think I'm one of them, and leave me alone. ::p:

MaliceInWickedland

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Really depends on the dream. Usually I dream about some bad guys trying to kill me or something, and I end up beating them up and smashing their head into pavement. Perhaps that means I'm an angry, violent individual. Oh well.

You and me both ::p:
Yay for being angry and violent individuals~ xD

Felgen

Dreams are no more than reflections of my own thoughts, so the answer is that most of the time, I'm not shy in my dreams.

this_portrait

Not really, unless I'm just watching something going on from afar. I'm especially not shy in the ones that are, uhm, "naughty." ::p:

B

Beatrice

I don't think I've ever had any dreams in which I COULD be shy...... I don't recall that ever being a feature of my dreams, anyway. Mostly the distressing aspects of my dreams are issues like tornadoes, people dying, being naked, relationship problems, etc..... haha.

-lonestar-

In my dreams I'm usually the guy I want to become, I'm social, a ladies man and able to handle any situation.

Phoenixx

Yes and no. I've had dreams where I'm kinda outgoing and pretty social, just like being a little kid again. Other dreams, I am just me, shy as can be. I really don't mind either way. It's when my anxieties get into my dreams, and then they turn to nightmares I never want to dream of again.

Funny, I tend to remember my nightmares more than my actual dreams. Maybe because they are so terrifying and feel so much more realistic?

MotherWolff

Banned
Yes and no. I've had dreams where I'm kinda outgoing and pretty social, just like being a little kid again. Other dreams, I am just me, shy as can be. I really don't mind either way. It's when my anxieties get into my dreams, and then they turn to nightmares I never want to dream of again.

Funny, I tend to remember my nightmares more than my actual dreams. Maybe because they are so terrifying and feel so much more realistic?
Wow! Its also like that for me too. But Motherwolff wishes to be outgoing in real life.