Are you shy in your dreams?

Silatuyok

I..don't..think..so...but it's hard to remember, trying to think back on it. I do have dreams where I am naked and trying to hide, or trying to cover up something else that is happening in the dream, but I don't remember ever being shy in my dreams. But then again I don't remember being outgoing in any of my dreams either. I used to have dreams where I would finally be fulfilling a romantic scene with a guy that I had a crush on in real life....that hasn't happened in a while. I also used to have transgendered dreams, where I would be a man or boy for the night....but overall, I don't think I have much of a conscious personality type in my dreams.
Interesting question.

No, I don't think I am usually. Anyone have lucid dreams? I don't think I'm shy in lucid dreams either, but I don't have very many of them. I think we might learn something from this. Can we approach reality like a dream?

razzle dazzle rose

I have had my anxiety creep into my dreams. I hate when that happens. Oh, and when I lose my teeth. Recently though, I am more calm in my dreams and I go to all these places and have so much fun...it is so hard to wake up from those!

Ms Cloud

I'm just as self-conscious in dreams as in real life. Especially about my appearance. I frequently look in the mirror in dreams, and there's always something hideously wrong with me. It's funny though, and always a relief when I wake up.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'm a little shy at times, but much less so than in reality. I'm usually comfortable in my dreams, which is unsurprising since it is my dream. When I'm not that's what I like to call a nightmare. It varies sometimes my dreams are closer to my current reality, frequently they are me if I was comfortable though.

HermitFox

I'm never talkative in my dreams...but never paralysed with panic. Usually dreams feel like a heavenly refuge. =/

Hastings & Main

I'm 'normal' in my dreams, but I've never in my life had a dream involving sex or deep intimacy. (Whenever I get close to a woman in a dream or it's about to go somewhere physical, I immediately wake up, or somehow dream-sabotage myself out of the situation)
When I mention this to people they're actually shocked.

Anyone have lucid dreams? I don't think I'm shy in lucid dreams either, but I don't have very many of them. I think we might learn something from this. Can we approach reality like a dream?
"Lucid dreaming" is just another to-do on my long, long to-do list, that i've never gotten around to-do'ing. Perhaps now i might give it a bash. I think we can learn a HUGE amount from our dreams, and more so if lucid. It's knowledge straight from our subconscious, and what i think is so "great" about it, is that it is probably WAY, WAY SUPERIOR to almost all other sources of knowledge when dealing with our deep, subconscious problems. That is, the subconscious knows best, what itself needs.

razzle dazzle rose

My dreams also tend to be "realistic" but not at all like my real life. In my dreams I am rarely in my room or by myself. In my dreams I am out, doing things, with people, some real, some made up. And it just feels so nice. I certainly do more living in my dreams than in my real life.