Can't get a girlfriend? Come to the dark side

SickJoke

I dunno, I think the negs thing is kinda about being an asshole.

Negs are a form of playful teasing, aka flirting.

recluse said:
So this mystery guy was a social misfit untill the age of 21........Excuse me 21! Well what a ****ing shame! What the **** would he have done if he was my age (27)?!

And why do they always assume just guys want to get ''laid'' rather than be in a proper relationship?!....What a load of ****ing bullshit!

21, 27, or 40, this stuff wasn't available for him. He put in the work and made it available for the rest of us.

It takes experience with women to have a proper relationship. This stuff teaches how to get that experience.

recluse

So you're saying i should screw around with random whores and get aids before i get into a proper relationship?

SickJoke

So you're saying i should screw around with random whores and get aids before i get into a proper relationship?

"Random whores"? Wow, is that how you refer to women?

AIDS? Ever heard of condoms?

How do you expect to get into a proper relationship without first MEETING and ATTRACTING a woman?

Nervous

I think a lot of these PUAs just want to make money off of desperate, lonely men. I'm always getting e-mails about some new DVD or e-book from guys like David D and Carlos Xuma. I'm subscribed to CX's podcast since it's free and take whatever advice I can get from it. The problem is, I think to myself "that's great advice!" but then I don't use it.

SickJoke

I think a lot of these PUAs just want to make money off of desperate, lonely men. I'm always getting e-mails about some new DVD or e-book from guys like David D and Carlos Xuma. I'm subscribed to CX's podcast since it's free and take whatever advice I can get from it. The problem is, I think to myself "that's great advice!" but then I don't use it.

Of course they want to make money, it's their job.

When you want a college degree, you pay a tuition to learn. If you want to get good with women, this is it.

recluse

"Random whores"? Wow, is that how you refer to women?

AIDS? Ever heard of condoms?

How do you expect to get into a proper relationship without first MEETING and ATTRACTING a woman?

Aids - Aqquired immune defiency syndrome. Yeah i have heard of condoms, i have been to school you know!:)

No i'm not refering to women in general as ''whores'' i'm talking about the ''easy'' variety who choose to have sex with whoever whenever.

What i'm saying is i have no desire to be a ''man-whore'' and go around screwing random women like a lot of guys do. I'm not even religious, but that's my view on things.

SickJoke

No i'm not refering to women in general as ''whores'' i'm talking about the ''easy'' variety who choose to have sex with whoever whenever.

I think women have the right to choose their sexual partners just as men do. It just so happens that they usually have sex with men they find attractive. These skills teach men how to be attractive.

What i'm saying is i have no desire to be a ''man-whore'' and go around screwing random women like a lot of guys do. I'm not even religious, but that's my view on things.

That's all fine and dandy, but you're putting up a straw man argument. This stuff teaches guys how to get the women they want. How they use that knowledge is their choice.

no1

Banned
to be a "pick up artist" is smoething VERY hard.

To be able to just pick up ANY and "every" girl you can come across with (and that's probably the goal).. is well, maybe asking for too much. Most people can't do this. They can't just pick up ANY girl, they have to pick one good girl. Any guy who can pick up ANY girl is most likely to be a player and treats women like nothing but objects to have sex with.

The girl who doesn't see this might be a victim to this. And a girl who just accept such a fellow is probably the whory type who would "sex/kiss close" a random stranger she just met off the street.

I think it's just best to have good social skills. To learn to seduce is like... you can get every girl you come across with. Seriously, isn't that just like a man whore? Why would you want to learn to "seduce" in the first place. That's like, forcing something that is supposed to happen naturally when you improve yourself.

Most of these techniques I would ASSUME teach to be able to do this. These techniques MIGHT not work for the "non whory" types, or at least for "regular" type of relationships.

I do wonder why you put in the title of the thread 'the dark side'. Why does it have to be so dark? Do you really think getting a girlfriend is supposed to be considered oh so dark?

perhaps if there was a more.. non biased source, I guess? Not from someone who might be an asshole, or who is also a man-whore, is not considered a misogynist or something.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
the neg thing yea can be playful, if your not just being plain rude or serious.

it's being witty. but don't overuse it and she could call you an asshole.

what recluse says I agree with. I'm not looking just to get laid. I'm looking to improve myself, and get a girlfriend, perhaps a long term relationship.

If a girl cannot accept who I am because I need to improve then I have to improve.

In the meantime, if I just want to "****" then perhaps I can learn to seduce. But relationships are 'supposed' to happen naturally, not be forced.

ah **** this.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
well I'll give it this. On the first video he seems kind of humble.

yea this advice should be for the ones who never get anything. I've just seen much advice that propogates arrogance and cockiness to attract women.

no guy should abuse tactics to seduce women. especially assholes.

SickJoke

no1 said:
blah blah... "asshole"... blah blah... "misogynist"... blah blah... "man-whore"... blah blah... "victim"... blah blah... "whory"... blah blah blah blah

Wow, where to begin?

no1 said:
If a girl cannot accept who I am because I need to improve then I have to improve.

Well here you go. These are the resources to improve and become attractive to women.

no1 said:
In the meantime, if I just want to "****" then perhaps I can learn to seduce. But relationships are 'supposed' to happen naturally, not be forced.

Relationships are supposed to happen naturally? OK, what about the guys with no social skills who never leave the house? How are they going to "naturally" fall into a relationship? That's bullshit social conditioning. That's Hollywood fairy tales. Relationships don't just fall into your lap.

no1 said:
To be able to just pick up ANY and "every" girl you can come across with (and that's probably the goal).. is well, maybe asking for too much. Most people can't do this.

Well good! It looks like you finally realized the purpose of this thread! To teach guys how to do exactly that!

no1 said:
They can't just pick up ANY girl, they have to pick one good girl.

You don't just walk up to 1 girl, fall in love, get married, and you're set for life. Once again, this is Hollywood fairy tale conditioning. It takes trial and error.

no1 said:
Any guy who can pick up ANY girl is most likely to be a player and treats women like nothing but objects to have sex with.

Maybe that's how YOU would act if you had the knowledge to attract women, but don't project your faults onto everyone else.

no1 said:
The girl who doesn't see this might be a victim to this.

Victim my ass. Girls want to get laid just as much as guys do. You're naive my friend.

no1 said:
And a girl who just accept such a fellow is probably the whory type who would "sex/kiss close" a random stranger she just met off the street.

That's a very sexist statement you just made. Girls aren't allowed to indulge in their sexuality just as men do? If a girl is attracted to a man, she has the right to do whatever she wants with him. For you to call her "whory" is extremely sexist. It looks like you're the one with the issues.

no1 said:
I think it's just best to have good social skills.

That's exactly what this is.

no1 said:
To learn to seduce is like... you can get every girl you come across with. Seriously, isn't that just like a man whore?

To have the freedom to attract the girl of your dreams is being a "man whore"? Once again, this stuff teaches you how to attract women. How you use that knowledge is YOUR decision.

no1 said:
Why would you want to learn to "seduce" in the first place. That's like, forcing something that is supposed to happen naturally when you improve yourself.

THIS *****IS***** A WAY TO IMPROVE YOURSELF!

no1 said:
Most of these techniques I would ASSUME teach to be able to do this. These techniques MIGHT not work for the "non whory" types, or at least for "regular" type of relationships.

Maybe that's your problem: you assume too much. You're ignorantly making biased judgments. And stop calling girls "whory" and "non whory", it's extremely sexist of you. This is the stuff that leads to "regular" relationships. How is a guy going to get into a relationship if he can't even approach a girl? Please enlighten me.

no1 said:
do wonder why you put in the title of the thread 'the dark side'. Why does it have to be so dark? Do you really think getting a girlfriend is supposed to be considered oh so dark?

It was a ****ing joke, lighten up.

no1 said:
perhaps if there was a more.. non biased source, I guess? Not from someone who might be an asshole, or who is also a man-whore, is not considered a misogynist or something.

Wow man, you have issues. You're the one being biased. Take a step back and look at what you wrote. You're the one acting like a misogynist calling girls whores.

This is what guys who are naturally good with women DO without even knowing it. It's been broken down to a science so the not-so-lucky guys can learn it and have a chance at a little thing called LIFE.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
alright alright.

maybe I've got the wrong idea. As I've said in my previous post.. I've seen so much so-called "advice" on getting women that pretty much sums up as being able to 'neg' or put-down women, knocking them off the so called "pedestal" but moreso to treat her like a LOWER life-form... etc.

The type of idea that I got from much of what I read is just... to act like a freakin misogynist. To be a jerk, and rude, as if girls are attracted to such kind of things. but sex is more sensual than that.

Mystery seems a bit softer spoken than I expected. I was expecting him to be some buff tough lookin dude who just tells people to "BE A F*CKING MAN" and put women in "their place", like a majority of the "PUAs" I've seen. Perhaps from the ghetto. The kind of guy whose a prick, an asshole you know. One who can reel women in with deception...

I've seen so many women fall for the brute "tough guy" who just says w/e the hell he wants. And women falling for it because he has a false sense of pride but at least he has "some" right? I'd say he doesn't have any because it's false.

Last edited:

rand0m_guy

I've read The Game, and it's a good read - clever stuff.

I think the OP has had it hard here - this is a good thread - it's just been taken the wrong way. Plenty of positive, useful info in the opening post.

Of course anyone with SAD can't just read the book/watch the vids and go out and start wooing the girlie's straight away, that ain't gonna happen - but these skills are very real. I know a guy who is Butt ugly (ironically his surname is Butt to :D), and he's had girlfriends aplenty simply 'cause he has the gift of the gab with them naturally. The skills in question can be learnt though - it's the matter of getting over your anxiety first though of course.

I can actually attract girls okay - I just freeze up when they start showing interest back. :D

SickJoke

Thanks xavier and random_guy. This is a subject that I'm passionate about, because I really believe most guys will go through their whole lives not being satisfied with their relationships.

SickJoke, have you had any success with women since reading The Game?

Yeah I do all right. But The Game just opened the door - inside is a whole new world. The Game is the first step. It's a nice little taste to see if this is something you want. After that you might want to get into a bootcamp, a seminar, or a DVD set to explore it further. Then it's time for the in field action, and the fun begins :D

SickJoke

A big part of social anxiety is fear of rejection and lack of social skills. This stuff helps you get over that real quick.

cosmosis

The basic premise is that it requires some measure of flirtation and manipulation in order to pick up women.

I'm more outgoing then I was 10 years ago, but I have never flirted in my entire life, nor would I want to. I have plenty of relationship experience without ever flirting. It's not who I am, social anxiety or not. I don't like to put up a fake premise for anything, especially starting out a relationship. And besides, I've found that the women who are most easily swayed like this are not the ones I would want for a long term relationship. My wife would never go for any of this stuff and I would have never met her if I did this stuff.

If your goal is to experiement and get as many women as possible, then sure its helpful. But there are many ways get into a relationship without this too for people who really do not want to do this type of flirtation. Simply getting to know the person slowly, internet communication and sites, certain types of mutual setup dates, etc.

Last edited:
I'd try this stuff, but it just seems so... not me. A big part of it is that there are a few kids in my school who have no social awareness whatsoever, and they think they do because they try to act cool and dress cool, even if it's unnatural. So I won't be able to look at myself without feeling like a loser trying to be cool, and feeling totally unnatural. I'd rather be natural at being withdrawn, rather than feeling like I'm one of the kids who look completely unnatural at trying to be outgoing.