Diltiazem in familial primary hyperhidrosis

pedro123

Dude don't worry, get back on anti cholinergics, it will be better than nothing. Also, regulate your eating habits, and try to move to somewhere with a cool climate =)

Knickerless

my diet is flawless and last time i tried anticholinergics they didnt help, but i will try them again.

Solo, find my post on Glyco, I didn't work for me the first time round as I was not taking it on an empty stomach but when taken correctly (as I read on here) I get about 80% reduction across the whole body. Because it works instantly, I use it on days I know I will be out and about and drench my balls while walking up the stairs on drinking a cup of tea on the others.

pedro123

Solo, find my post on Glyco, I didn't work for me the first time round as I was not taking it on an empty stomach but when taken correctly (as I read on here) I get about 80% reduction across the whole body. Because it works instantly, I use it on days I know I will be out and about and drench my balls on the others.

Same here, I find it works best when taken on an empty stomach, but I take it all year round. I'd say it has about 95% reduction. Even when you work out, to the point where your skin over heats as a result of your body not producing enough sweat to cool you down.

However, you will still sweat in high pressure situations and extremely hot situations (ie. jeans in the summer).