Guys: Ask Us Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

getbornagain

how the **** do you go from conversation to fooling around... whats the ****in password?! cannot for the life of me figure this one out.

SickJoke

Umm I don't really believe that, you would have no chance with bianca lol, if you met her in a bar and started talkin about sex from the start, she would be so uncomfortable, thinking you want sex from her and so on... I think she would call someone to beat you up if you would still keep trying lol

HAHAHA who says I'm interested? :D

If you talked about somethin else you could do the magic and make her be attracted and have sex with you even if she subciounsly thought at first "he is not my type I like to have sex with".... that's what I meant to say, talkin bout sex usually raises a womans alarm

A very wise man once said, "When a woman says 'no,' often time that really means 'not yet.'"

And the way you asked bianca about the threesome was funny lol... no way you can get an honest answer like that

HAHAHA well someone had to get this thread rolling :D

when women say no, it doesn't necessarily mean no unless they repeat it many times;)

and women are not the same, (duh)

there are alot of women who just want to settle down with someone they like, get close, tell their guy everything and have sex and then after a while they will want and answer to whether or not you want to go deeper in the relationship e.g marrage, kids...

however there truely are women that just want it! and this is after their collage years i'm pretty sure

there are also women (to the other extreme) where they hardly even think of sex! i find this hard to belive but there you go

it also works abit like this, ugly women are more open to getting a man and make it easy, the hotter they think they are and the more guys that go after them, they make it harder for the guys until one can charm her up enough to get her to like him

however in the end i belive any man can get any girl, you may not ever be able to create the right circumstances e.g saving her life
but it is possible as they do not base there decisions on looks only(some might i dono)

anyways less daydreaming and back to reality, must be able to start a covo:eek:

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
when women say no, it doesn't necessarily mean no unless they repeat it many times;)

and women are not the same, (duh)

Really? sorry i thought they were all carbon copies of each other:D.Thanks for that pearl of wisdom.And yes i do realise some girls play hard to get,but still all im saying is its possible that they do mean no sometimes :eek: shock horror.

getbornagain

somebody needs to enlighten me.

how the **** do you go from conversation to fooling around... whats the ****in password?! cannot for the life of me figure this one out. help me make the transition o wise sickjoke.....

Riiya

This thread is quickly turning into a sausage fest.

And gives a clear idea why some of us are single, lonely, and eventually desperate enough to want to spend $30 for the great Neil Strauss's wisdom.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
lets say I just meet a girl. we have a brief conversation and I say "i'd like to talk to you more but I have to go... do you want to go out some time?" or "can I have your phone number".

Is this too forward?

If the conversation felt like it ended up nowhere, do you think it would be less appropriate than let's say if during the conversation we found we had something in common?

no1

Banned
ass holes just get away with a lot more than nice guys because us nice guys are very careful.

ass holes are good at portraying that they are good people, and they are less careful, so when it comes to women they can test boundaries a lot more than nice guys, and since they can deceive women, they get them.

But women usually can't see past this.

Last edited:

4seasons

Being nice to girls in the past has gotten me no where(i'm a very nice guy). But I turned this one girl down because of my anxiety and tried to avoid her(gave up). She became more persistant then me and it worked and I actually got laid haha.....now I'm back on the horse with a little bit of confidence but again, I'm being to nice...I can't even help it.... elaborate on this. I'd like to get a females opinion.

Havocan

Girls like ass holes...true or false?

If you replace assholes with bitches then you're into the ladder theory which is a satirical way of viewing the whole idea. Just too bad so many girls actually behave that way, mostly^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.