Guys: Ask Us Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleach

Banned
Why did you make this thread after making an earlier thread saying there are no differences between men and women?

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Do girls like it when guys that they've never met before randomly start talking to them????

I don´t really like it because they´re usually hard to get rid of. On the other hand I don´t feel harassed by it and kind of appreciate they find me worth talking to. Some are interesting but some are conceited assholes which I´m trying to get rid of most quickly.

I have to edit this post because it makes me seem aloof to say get rid of them. But I do that because I´m shy and after all what else could I do? If I say yes, they would usualy want sex the first night. Some of them not, but I can´t just say yes to someone I know nothing about. So I usualy resort to giving them my email and who is serious, would write. But nobody did yet. Which is understandable, either they´re pissed off for feeling rejected or think I just gave it to them in order to get rid of them and that I wouldn´t answer anyway. Or really wanted only sex and found another girl that day.
One thing I want to add is, I don´t get routinely approached by guys in Europe but it´s quite common in Latin America or some other countries with different customs.

Last edited:

Riiya

Why did you make this thread after making an earlier thread saying there are no differences between men and women?

Because people missed the memo, obviously. And the pure bitterness in the depths of my dark, lonely soul.

StonedBob

No big, like this girl :
A2CB6B01-4A73-44E9-A098-E76047060D54.jpg
:D.

xSleepy

Do girls like it when guys that they've never met before randomly start talking to them????

Nope I hate it. But im not really normal. Guys make me really really anxious and uncomfortable, so having one just randomly coming up to me and talking to me when I least expect it is horrible.
But some girls probably do like it when guys come up and talk to them. They probably end up going home and telling their friends about it.

bleach What's the most attractive hairstyle for a man?

I dont really know. I used to think spikey hair was really hot. But not anymore. I like long hair... not too long though. Just long enough so I can pull on it and rub my fingers through it. A plain normal hairstyle is nice to me. Using a lot of hair styling products is gross.

Doomed2Die

I was under the impression we are the same species and are virtually the same outside of culture.

I guess that leaves me with no questions. ;)

Havocan

Alright, I have a question for you women; Is it totally out of the question for you to take the first step when you see a bloke you like? In my surroundings a girl initiating contact for dating and so on is so rare, a visit from aliens living on Mars would be more likely^^.

4seasons

Alright, I have a question for you women; Is it totally out of the question for you to take the first step when you see a bloke you like? In my surroundings a girl initiating contact for dating and so on is so rare, a visit from aliens living on Mars would be more likely^^.
This is a good one. A lot of the times I'll hear a girl is interested in me I'm to shy to make the first move so nothing happens.....why can't she make that first step.

no1

Banned
girls dont look like a creep when you approach a guy. Yeah girls might be scared of guys, but come on. If you really like the guy why can't you try? Why do we have to risk coming off as a creep, or something scary.

Last edited:

recluse

Is there any hope for a shy guy like myself who is afraid of women? I mean most girls go for the confident guy who makes them laugh don't they?

lettypagb

anyway ,about the title , this shitz is so wrong , i agree with you , what are they waiting for ? like , is just so ****ing hard to understand why in the hell would somebody be ashamed of asking somebody out , anyway .a.d;af

Status
Not open for further replies.