Guys: Ask Us Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb

ok heres a question back , how come some girls wear real low cut tops , but if they catch you lookin at there tits you get a filthy look , i mean if they didnt want to flash off there tits why wear the low cut top , this has always to me seemed really strange

Riiya

what do girls admire most about a guy in terms of personalitiy?

I like boys who are honest and sincere, who do volunteer work because they want to and not because they're trying to impress anyone.

mrb said:
ok heres a question back , how come some girls wear real low cut tops , but if they catch you lookin at there tits you get a filthy look , i mean if they didnt want to flash off there tits why wear the low cut top , this has always to me seemed really strange

I don't ever wear low-cut tops and I used to wonder the same thing. However, I have since learned that girls don't always realize their fashion statement can be interpreted as an invitation for sex. More importantly, it's common knowledge that you simply don't look at girls right in that area and then wonder why they give you a filthy look. What seems really strange to me is how you didn't sound guilty at the slightest about doing that.

SickJoke

mrb said:
ok heres a question back , how come some girls wear real low cut tops , but if they catch you lookin at there tits you get a filthy look , i mean if they didnt want to flash off there tits why wear the low cut top , this has always to me seemed really strang
Riiya said:
I don't ever wear low-cut tops and I used to wonder the same thing. However, I have since learned that girls don't always realize their fashion statement can be interpreted as an invitation for sex. More importantly, it's common knowledge that you simply don't look at girls right in that area and then wonder why they give you a filthy look. What seems really strange to me is how you didn't sound guilty at the slightest about doing that.

That's a pretty unhealthy mindset to have - feeling GUILTY for looking at a girl?

Look mrb, girls wear low-cut tops to show off their bodies. That doesn't mean it's an invitation for sex :confused: - it's an invitation for ATTENTION.

The fascinating thing about females is that they are constantly testing males to see if they're congruent; A lot of times they don't even do it on purpose, it's subconscious. If they give you a dirty look for looking at them, they're testing to see if you're affected by it. If you get all nervous when you see the dirty look, then they've lost any potential attraction to you. If you're not affected by it, you come across as confident and nonreactive.

Lea

Banned

Maybe just because it´s too hot! I am not going to walk around in wintercoat in sweltering summer.

Havocan

I'd like my man to be a 6'4" and athletic-built with crew cut hairstyle. His IQ has to lie in the 120-130 range, no more no less. He has to be literate, a non-smoker, and a competent mechanic. Trilingual is preferred but not required. Any more questions, please ask!

Oh, but that's exactly me. How fortunate I am :D.

Kamen

I don't fit the criteria - height is lower and IQ is higher, more competent with electronics than mechanics, reversed athletic. :D
But I am fortunate. :D

Riiya

Lo and behold.

A boy's answer...

Look mrb, girls wear low-cut tops to show off their bodies. That doesn't mean it's an invitation for sex :confused: - it's an invitation for ATTENTION.

The fascinating thing about females is that they are constantly testing males to see if they're congruent; A lot of times they don't even do it on purpose, it's subconscious. If they give you a dirty look for looking at them, they're testing to see if you're affected by it. If you get all nervous when you see the dirty look, then they've lost any potential attraction to you. If you're not affected by it, you come across as confident and nonreactive.

versus a girl's answer...

Lea said:
Maybe just because it´s too hot! I am not going to walk around in wintercoat in sweltering summer.

Havocan said:
Oh, but that's exactly me. How fortunate I am

Are you also lactose intolerant, a Ba'al-worshiper, and a closet Michael Jackson fan? If so, please send me your resume and a $50 processing fee. I accept credit card and paypal, and maybe check depending on how desperate I am.

SickJoke

Lo and behold.

A boy's answer...

SickJoke said:
Look mrb, girls wear low-cut tops to show off their bodies. That doesn't mean it's an invitation for sex - it's an invitation for ATTENTION.

versus a girl's answer...

Lea said:

Sure that may be the case, but a lot of girls intentionally wear clothes that are obviously revealing.

SickJoke

The main reason I replied is this:

More importantly, it's common knowledge that you simply don't look at girls right in that area and then wonder why they give you a filthy look. What seems really strange to me is how you didn't sound guilty at the slightest about doing that.

Girls and guys check each other out all the time, it's nothing to feel guilty about. That kind of mindset is going to mess these guys up even more.

Ehsan

I'd like my man to be a 6'4" and athletic-built with crew cut hairstyle. His IQ has to lie in the 120-130 range, no more no less. He has to be literate, a non-smoker, and a competent mechanic. Trilingual is preferred but not required. Any more questions, please ask!

there was only one guy who fit the criteria but unfortunately he's died 126 years ago.
you should order one.:)

Riiya

Girls and guys check each other out all the time, it's nothing to feel guilty about. That kind of mindset is going to mess these guys up even more.

You've lived in the frat house for entirely too long. I don't know if my mindset has messed up any guys, really, but your mindset certainly has messed up one dude in particular.

SickJoke

You've lived in the frat house for entirely too long. I don't know if my mindset has messed up any guys, really, but your mindset certainly has messed up one dude in particular.

Well, let's just hope they don't take your advice, and they'll be OK :D

Danfalc

Banned
I think theres a very thin line between checking a girl out and perving on them.Im sure some girls to wear revealing stuff to feel sexy about themselves,but that doesnt mean they always want attenion off everyone,some attenion can be unwanted.Some might want to just dress like that because its there style or its hot.

I really dont agree with the dirty look comment about it being a test...Its really easy to sit here and say oh if a girl does this it means that,but in the real world its different,that dirty look could really mean "ive got a bf stop perving on me you creep" ect ect

j_brown2

Banned
omg I just found out you were serious, hope I didn't offend you.. if you like wearing skirts as a man to show off so be it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.