Has anyone ever been in love or had someone else fall in love with them?

coyote

YouTube - Whipping Post

I've been run down
I've been lied to
And I don't know why ... I let that mean woman make me a fool
She took all my money ... wrecked my new car
Now she's with one of my good time buddies ... they're drinkin' in some cross town bar
Sometimes I feel
Sometimes I feel ... like I've been tied to the whippin' post
Tied to the whippin' post
Good Lord I feel like I'm dyin'

My friends tell me ... that I've been such a fool
And I have to stand by and take it baby ... all for lovin' you
I drown myself in sorrow ... as I look at what you've done
But nothin' seems to change ... the bad times stay the same ... and I can't run
Sometimes I feel
Sometimes I feel ... like I've been tied to the whippin’ post
Tied to the whippin’ post

Sometimes I feel

I've been run down
I've been lied to
Now she's with one of my good time buddies ... they're drinkin' in some cross town bar
Sometimes I feel

Sometimes I feel

Sometimes I feel

There you have it.
I have nothing else to add, mind is clear.
Well, sometimes I feel.

Acegame

You know, I just wish I met a great girl with SA here, with who I could go out and confront all the situations we are affraid of. For me that would be easier to go out there and train all the these social situations, knowing there is someone by my side. Also I think it would be very much fun, being able to laugh about all the mistakes ;)

You know, I just wish I met a great girl with SA here, with who I could go out and confront all the situations we are affraid of. For me that would be easier to go out there and train all the these social situations, knowing there is someone by my side. Also I think it would be very much fun, being able to laugh about all the mistakes ;)

What mistakes? Remember we don't make mistakes. They just happen.

I dislike it when words get stuck in the pathway to vocalization.

Last edited:

Acegame

What mistakes? Remember we don't make mistakes. They just happen.

I dislike it when words get stuck in the pathway to vocalization.

You're right. That's the wrong choice of words. I just mean to just be able to laugh at the moments we feel are emabarassing and painfull.

punklove

Yes I've been in love twice in my life. The first time was over the internet and I got my heart broken. The second time was much better :) I'm with him right now and yes I'm positive he's in love with me too. <3

YouTube - Whipping Post

I've been run down
I've been lied to
Sometimes I feel

Sometimes I feel

Sometimes I feel

hopefully that doesn't really reflect on your experience?...

Daz

Yes, but it ended badly and i don't think i will be able to learn to trust again.

It took time to get over it, but i eventually realized that I'm better off on my own.

No more worries :)

I just need to try and love myself.. HaHa

MaliceInWickedland

The one time I think I really was in love with someone was with this guy I met in my Music Appreciation class in 7th grade. I liked him from that point until my Junior year in high school when I found out he's gay. That was just absolutely shocking for me, I mean, the way he acted around me and other girls would make anyone think he was straight. *Sigh* What a waste... :(

Last edited:

Luke1993

I thought I was in love with someone a couple of years ago but I'm not certain, probably just infatuation. I was pretty obsessed with her

And I don't know anyone who's fallen in love with me lol

Tuco

I have been obsessed with someone for the past six months, but I would not say I am in love with her, to really love someone you really have to know the person, and I have only talked to her a few times.
And of course no one's ever been in love with me.

OneOh1

I've never really been in love. People say they've bee in love with me and it never worked because I never believed them

Slywire

I've been in love twice. First was when i was 15, went out with a girl for 9 months and on my 16th birthday she came out and said she'd been seeing someone else behind my back for months.

Second was/is with my wife. I met her when my brother forced me to go out to a rock club to cheer me up over being dumped the first time. Yes i do think it was a rebound thing to begin with, it was just nice knowing at least someone liked me.

After 10 years we got married and so far its 14 years in total. It's not been easy and currently its far from great due to living apart for 2 years but i know i still love her. To begin with we never rushed things, i made her to wait 9 or so months before we had sex even though she wanted to by the end of the first week.

My problem is i fall in love to easy, ive never had a casual relationship ever. I can't understand how people can have one night stands or ever cheat on a partner but i guess im old fashioned.

PS. I've never had to ask a woman out thank god cause i'd never have the courage to but over the years ive been chatted up a fair amount.

Last edited:

Forgotten-Children

I'm still in love with my first boyfriend. :3 He was the one to find me though because he noticed my name of a Pokemon forum. (it's a different one from this one)

KiaKaha

Banned
No but I had a chance to be once. Guess what screwed it up? SA... yup, being completely retarded around her friends, wouldnt go to any of her work parties, incapable of acting normal around anyone else in her life except for her. She was a tolerant woman, kind, thoughtful, a kick ass sense of humour, and understanding of SA, and american! but in the end, it was just too difficult for her to be around me...when she had had enough she said that I was just too awkward to be around..... emphasis on the awkward.