Has anyone ever been in love or had someone else fall in love with them?

MikeyC

For the first time in my entire life, someone told me THEY had a crush on ME last weekend.

It's nice. :)
Aww, how sweet. I'm so happy for you, Meghan.

I was loved deeply by a man for 4 years. We were both intensely infatuated with each other. We had many awesome experiences together. He always called me is angel and said I was meant to be his....It was nice being so special to someone...I'm so angry at myself for letting him down....That man gave me everything he could possibly give, he loved me with fierce passion. He treated me like the best gift that could have ever been given, I was lucky to be loved so much by someone even if it didn't last. This is where the horrible guilt comes in; I didn't love him.. This man was amazing to me, but it wasn't good enough for me, I guess. I couldn't feel worse about it. He would tell me how much he loves me and I just didn't feel the same. It took me 4 years to realize that.. I destroyed that poor guy...I didn't mean to....
We all make mistakes. Have you tried to apologise to him?

Shyangel

Aww, how sweet. I'm so happy for you, Meghan.

We all make mistakes. Have you tried to apologise to him?

I've apologized to him so much it's crazy....He stills talks to me, but I can feel his anger and hurt. Breaking up with him was the hardest decision I ever had to make. I've always felt something wasn't right, but I just didn't want to admit it. He was such a great guy and he really did make me happy, but I just didn't feel the same....I didn't deserve him...But anyway, I'm glad he still talks to me. He was with me for the best moments of my life, I don't want to lose him completely.

MikeyC

I've apologized to him so much it's crazy....He stills talks to me, but I can feel his anger and hurt. Breaking up with him was the hardest decision I ever had to make. I've always felt something wasn't right, but I just didn't want to admit it. He was such a great guy and he really did make me happy, but I just didn't feel the same....I didn't deserve him...But anyway, I'm glad he still talks to me. He was with me for the best moments of my life, I don't want to lose him completely.
As much as it hurt you to break up with him, you knew in your heart it was not the right thing to do. You stayed true to yourself. Hopefully he will pick things up.

Him still talking to you might actually be detrimental for him because he will find it harder to move on.

Shyangel

As much as it hurt you to break up with him, you knew in your heart it was not the right thing to do. You stayed true to yourself. Hopefully he will pick things up.

Him still talking to you might actually be detrimental for him because he will find it harder to move on.

Yeah, I'm glad it's over so he can move on to something good for him.
I made the right choice I guess, even though it sometimes doesn't feel like it..

I've actually been concerned about that.
We talk, maybe, once a week. I think he's doing good with it, though. He doesn't seem like he's gripping over it. We've had a few break ups, so, we've done our morning for quite a while. I think were at the point where we can talk like friends.

MikeyC

Yeah, I'm glad it's over so he can move on to something good for him.
I made the right choice I guess, even though it sometimes doesn't feel like it..

I've actually been concerned about that.
We talk, maybe, once a week. I think he's doing good with it, though. He doesn't seem like he's gripping over it. We've had a few break ups, so, we've done our morning for quite a while. I think were at the point where we can talk like friends.
Of course it doesn't feel like it because you feel a little guilty, right?

If it's gotten to the point where his heart isn't being stretched from communication, then it's okay. If he's talking in the hope you two will get back together, it's not good for him at all. ::(:

I still think you did the right thing. :)

If you ever want to chat about it, you know how to reach me. :)