How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Well, the circumstances are not good, but it's always nice to know there are others out there that can relate. I do hope things get better and we can both move on. :)
I hope so, too. :) More so for you than me.

I don't believe that. You seem like a nice warm guy, I would think, if anything, you draw people to you. Seriously, that's hard for me to believe.
That's so strange. I wonder why she doesn't want to hang out with you. It sounds like the reasons she comes up with are entertaining, though. I think she's silly, and is the one who should be feeling bad, because she's missing out.

Alright. I'm gonna go eat!!! Yes!! FOOOOD!! lol
I try to be nice, but it doesn't work on everyone. This girl is a little intense for me, anyway, and her excuses are so stupid that a child could think them up. She does use the "I'm sick" one a lot. Nice to know I'm so important! Haha.

I will get food soon, too.

DeadmanWalking

That just scared me ::p: !
I was thinking more of going out into the pitch dark and running up and down my street until I get arrested.

......or you could come spend some time with a lonely alien inside his spaceship with wireless internet and Satellite TV;).

Shyangel

That just scared me ::p: !
I was thinking more of going out into the pitch dark and running up and down my street until I get arrested.

You have no idea how often I've thought about doing this.::p:

Do it!

@Deadman

I'll spend time with the lonely alien. He has TV and internet, why not!

Shyangel

not too bad. Im finally starting to feel like Im getting better, finally after 2 good solid weeks of being really sick.

That's great your feeling better, Drummer. That sounds like it was rough.

How I'm feeing...

I'm feeling hungry and weirded out some...

I'm talking on Mabbit. lol

MikeyC

lonely_drummer

Last week I had a stomach flu for a few days just puking all the time. Then I felt good for about a day and a half then got like a cold/flu. Everyone in my place is sick too but it seemed everyone was feeling a lot better today just like me so all I can do is get even better.

MikeyC

Last week I had a stomach flu for a few days just puking all the time. Then I felt good for about a day and a half then got like a cold/flu. Everyone in my place is sick too but it seemed everyone was feeling a lot better today just like me so all I can do is get even better.
That does sound like you're getting better from it so that's a plus! I remember you saying you were vomiting a lot so it's good that you're now over it. :)

Shyangel

That's great, drummer. ^.^

How I'm feeling...

I'm feeling stuffed after a PB&J sandwich and pigs in a blanket on a stick.

Man, I just can't stop snacking out.

lonely_drummer

That's great, drummer. ^.^

How I'm feeling...

I'm feeling stuffed after a PB&J sandwich and pigs in a blanket on a stick.

Man, I just can't stop snacking out.

Lol!!! I always enjoy hearing what foods you're eating. Nothing wrong with snacking out, you just might be more pro about it than others lol

TheWickedOne

I am on about 1.5 hours of sleep, my friend at work is leaving this week, my roommate had a 3 hour text fight with her brother last night and felt the need to keep updating me, yeah, I'm fabulous alrighty.

Blannabers

What are you angry about?

I'm pissed off that I always have a problem with something. Life is going nowhere near the direction I'd like it to be, and I think my teacher is jipping me out of a decent grade. He tells me to ask him for help, and yet I do, and all he gives me is "go to the internet". I'm this close to dropping this f*cking class and telling him to shove it.