How are you feeling?

Im staying in my best friends. Her really annoying friend, I mean really annoying leech is over. Agh she really does my head in. I walked off but then I realised there isnt really anywhere to walk around here. Damn I wish I could drive

Invisibleman

Today was actually a better day than most until I had to come home and have my mom ruin it for me by bitching at me constantly about what I want to do after highschool and getting pissed off at me because I dont know.

Boby

Today was actually a better day than most until I had to come home and have my mom ruin it for me by bitching at me constantly about what I want to do after highschool and getting pissed off at me because I dont know.
Sound's very familiar.My mother never stops bitching at me about many things. More than once i had a boost of ambition only to be watered down by my mom's non-stop complains about my life.

MikeyC

Thanks everyone for the support, you're all too nice.
I think it's less about being nice and more about actually caring about you. :) Bit of a difference there, mate.

Im staying in my best friends. Her really annoying friend, I mean really annoying leech is over. Agh she really does my head in. I walked off but then I realised there isnt really anywhere to walk around here. Damn I wish I could drive
So she kind of hangs on and tries to talk all the time? Hmm, yeah.

I would absolutely let you borrow my car if you needed it, although hopefully not for kamikaze purposes!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I want to make someone feel loved. It feels weird. *stabs strange new feeling with a butter knife.*

Also, tired. And unclean as the shower light is out.

Imaginary

I'm feel so lonely, lost of motivation n desire, feel so weak, useless, n need a special friend who always cuddle me if I feel down~ ::eek::

MrJones

I want to make someone feel loved. It feels weird. *stabs strange new feeling with a butter knife.*

Also, tired. And unclean as the shower light is out.
I know the feeling, and how frustrating it can be not to be able to make that someone feel loved.

KiaKaha

Banned
Just finished writing a letter of complaint to my past education provider explaining to them why thanks to an error on their part, that I should not be responsible for paying back thousands of dollars that I was allocated to me (as a living allowance) while I studied - and why due to their rolling intakes that the system they employ for their students is misleading.

Last edited:

polishgirl

I feel... ok. Not good, not bad, just ok. That's an improvement though :) I look at other people's facebook and see how happy they are but... I'm not even upset because I think, I just can't force myself to care about anything at all. Isn't that better? No room for disappointment.

Invisibleman

its 2:27 AM,I have school tomorrow and I cant sleep for the life of me. Ive been getting little sleep for weeks so I suppose its nothing new.

A wierd "day of pure fear" today. Hellish right from when awoke. Dreams stuck in mind. Weather the absolute sh*ts (& dreamt of violent weather). So it seems that is my "destiny" for today - to be stuck in a hellish misery for its entirety. I just WISH i knew what it (the depressed mood) WANTS from me, what it wants me TO DO. No matter WHAT i do today, the 100% FCKED mood has BARELY BUDGED ... as i said, "SOMETHING" has decided that today is going to be a "day of misery", so that's that i guess :mad: :mad: :mad:
(so now is night, and am basically just going to play loud angry/satan-confronting music, & drink myself into a stupor - thats really my only option left (for today), aside from the more "severe" approaches one can take)