How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Wow, what a day! Mixed emotions!

Started off well with work and then seeing my friend to do some filming. Then therapist appointment which went okay but it made me think about a few things. Then straight after that I treated myself to a delicious wrap and ice cream. Back to work, which was okay but time alone makes me think. Now at home and I get a call from a mate crying and saying he had to leave work due to depression, then a text from a girl who I haven't heard from in weeks who remembered my birthday. Now just chilling to music and awaiting dinner.

Definitely a strange day of mixed feelings and moods. Not necessarily a bad thing. Just a new thing for me.

Aletheia

Thrilled!

Paul taught me an extra step in the rumba (which he shouldn't have done) and then the waltz (which he definitely shouldn't have done since it isn't even on the syllabus naughty but which has a beautiful movement and I can see why it's popular). And then Sheryl complimented me on picking it up so quickly.

God I love dancing so much.

MikeyC

Thrilled!

Paul taught me an extra step in the rumba (which he shouldn't have done) and then the waltz (which he definitely shouldn't have done since it isn't even on the syllabus naughty but which has a beautiful movement and I can see why it's popular). And then Sheryl complimented me on picking it up so quickly.

That sounds really great, Aletheia! You'll be a dancing pro in no time, if you're not already one. :D

MsBuzzkillington

Thrilled!

That sounds really awesome! I would love to learn how to dance, but I have always been too nervous to take classes. Go you!

Invisibleman

wow im really f**king pissed off. Im really f**kin sick of how I can actually go to school and have an alright day, then to come home and have it f**k up completely. f**k off.

Invisibleman

What happened ::(: ? You can vent to me if you want.

Nothing. Its just in my english class we have a final project thats worth like over half of our mark,more than the exam actually.

We have to go through and completely write about our entire lives from when we were born until now. Im just pissed because I dont want to go back and relive my horrible life, its going to cause me so much pain.Its organized into chapters and I almost started crying at the first one, it has to be about who you are and what has made you what you are today. I dont know if I want to make up the entire thing to make it all happy or tell the truth of having such demons even at a young age. If I tell the truth its going to suck because my english teacher is also the school therapist so I know il be called to her office.

Last edited:

Squall

Banned
Nothing. Its just in my english class we have a final project thats worth like over half of our mark,more than the exam actually.

We have to go through and completely write about our entire lives from when we were born until now. Im just pissed because I dont want to go back and relive my horrible life, its going to cause me so much pain.Its organized into chapters and I almost started crying at the first one, it has to be about who you are and what has made you what you are today. I dont know if I want to make up the entire thing to make it all happy or tell the truth of having such demons even at a young age. If I tell the truth its going to suck because my english teacher is also the school therapist so I know il be called to her office.

Man, that blows.

Iluv

Well, she is the school therapist so it's up to you whether or not you want to tell her. If I were you I'd tell her lightly on why you are uncomfortable with doing this paper. It would be completely confidential It would probably be best you tell her verbally though because a piece of paper can get lost and you don't want somebody finding it. Don't lie just tell her that you're childhood wasn't the best and you are not very comfortable with writing about it, you wouldn't have to get into details. If she's a therapist she should understand and then you can change subjects to write on. But it's all up to you.

Invisibleman

Well, she is the school therapist so it's up to you whether or not you want to tell her. If I were you I'd tell her lightly on why you are uncomfortable with doing this paper. It would be completely confidential It would probably be best you tell her verbally though because a piece of paper can get lost and you don't want somebody finding it. Don't lie just tell her that you're childhood wasn't the best and you are not very comfortable with writing about it, you wouldn't have to get into details. If she's a therapist she should understand and then you can change subjects to write on. But it's all up to you.

Meh I really dont want to talk to her. Ive actually known her for years and she doesnt know and id be so uncomfortable. Ive recently found out a friend of mine also has SA and also has to do this same paper so me and him have been talking about it,it'll suffice for now.

WeirdyMcGee

Aw, Invisibleman... I recall having to do a project like that too-- so I left out all the stuff about being molested and beaten by family members and drowning twice and being in car accidents and being bullied my entire life.
You can choose to write or not write whatever you want-- or make things up if you must.

---- omitted. haha

Anyway-- you can leave out whatever you want to leave out and focus on fun things.
It's probably silly of me to say so, but... please do try not to stress out too much about it?
It could end up being therapeutic- having to write it all down. And in the end, you can choose not to present that 'version' if you don't feel like it.
As long as your report is written well and makes sense, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what you say in it.

Last edited:

BrokenDream

How am I feeling? Mmm...guess I'm feeling alright considering a few nights ago I was trapped in my bathroom while my parents were trying to beat down my door to possibly call the police on me...I just broke up with my ex last week..oh and every single dam person in my life right now is mad at me and just plain treating me like dirt because of their own parnoia...also I have two reasearch papers due along with two tests in a couple days....so I guess you could say I'm doing alright..how are YOU feeling?